68

Time  skip  to  next  morning :

Nj , Jimin  and  Hobi  now already took  Mn  to home  by  an  auto wheelchair ...
Last  day  Yoongi  shifted  their  belongings  to  downstairs  in  the  guestroom.....

So  from  now  on  their  bedroom  is  on  downstairs...

Mn is  currently  laying   in the  bed  of  his  room....

He  didn't  talk  with  Yoongi  since  he  arrived  home...

Yoongi  found  it  very  weird .. But  he  thought ,  he  should  give  Mn  some  time  to  adjust...

Yoongi  is  now  changing  his  clothes ,  since  he  have  to  go  for  practice  in  the company.....
He  wanted  to  take  a  break  for  Mns  current  condition, from  the  company....
But  the  manager  refused  to  give  him  break before  3 weeks .... Because  they  have  a  performance in  MAMA  Awards show  after  2 weeks  ....

Jk  also  postponed  his  marriage date  for this  reason ... And  seeing  Jk  postponding  the  marriage,  the  other  two kids also  did the  same....

Mn  was  now just  staring at  his  husband ....

Suddenly Yoongi  turned  around  and  caught  his  husband  staring at  him....

Yg : ahm!!! Why  are  you  staring  at  me?????

Mn : nothing....

Yg : OoK....

Mn : where  are  you  going???

Yg : for  practice...

Mn : oh  OK.... Go ... ( said  casually)

Yoongi  felt  too  much  awkward  before  his  own  husband....

Yg : do you  need  something???

Mn : did  I  ask you  to  give  me  something?? ( replied  back  coldly)

Yg : N-no...

Mn : then  go....

Yoongi  got  shocked  by  Mns  such  cold  treatment  to  him... Mn  never  talked  like  this  to  him.....

He  sadly  walked out  of  his  room  with  his  belongings.....

Time  skip  at  the  evening :

Min  and  Kim  couples  came  to  Kimmin  mansion to  meet  with  Mn and   to  leave  Woozi ....

Mn  was  still  sleeping  on  his  bed....
He  didn't  eat  anything  yet...

And Yoongi  now  arrived  at  home ....He greeted  with  his  parents  and  parents in  law.....

Woozi : mama.... ( made  grabby  hands  to  get  on  Yoongis  lap)

Yoongi  picked  his  son  up.....

Yg : Hi  kitty....

Wz : mama... Where  is  daddy???? What  happened  to  him???

Yg : nothing  happened  to  him  kitty.. He's  just  a little  injured...

Wz : Mama!!!! I missed  you and  daddy .... ( said  nudging  his  face  on  the  crook  of  Yoongis  neck)

Yg : Daddy  and  I  missed  you  too, sweetheart... You  wait  here  let  me  inform  your  daddy  that , his  kitten is  waiting  for  him.....