43

None  pov :

Furious  Jungkook  went  out  of  the  hospital alone .. He  started  walking  on  the  street  alone...

After  some  times  of  walking ,  he  found  his  phone  vibrated  suddenly... He pulled  it  out  and  saw  someone  from  an  unknown  number  has  sent  him  a  vedio....

He  tapped  the  play  button  to  watch  the  video....

He froze  on  his  track  watch  and  video....

It was  the  vedio  of  that  day  when  Yoongi  hungrily mercilessly attacked  Mn  and  continued  to  suck  his  blood ,  even  though  Mn  begged  to  him  for  his  life....
He  heard everything  that  Mn  said  on  that  day....

Tears  rolled  from  his  eyes.... The  scenery  was  replaying  on  his  mind  again  and again....

Mns  begging and Yoongis  growling was  buzzing  in  his  ears  again  and  again...

He  snapped  out  of  his  thoughts  by  his  phone  vibrating  again..

He  saw  some unknown number was calling  him...

He  shakily  picked  up  the  phone...

AT  phone :

Jk : hello..

Ukn : hello  boy..... Have  you  seen  the  vedio  I  sent  you  earlier????

Jk : who  are  you???? (said  darkly)

Ukn : it's  not  the  answer, I wanted  babyboy....

Jk : what  do  you  want????(said  darkly)

Ukn : nothing  just..  Come  and  meet  me.... My  gangs  will  pick  you  up  now....

Jk : no  I  will  not  meet you..

Ukn : Ow!!! You  have to baby boy... Otherwise,  I'll  leak  your  so  called  mommy's  reality  over  net...
Now  what  will  you  do??? Obey  me  or  disobey me??? It's  totally  up to  you...

Jk : OK.. I'll  come.. Where  is  your  gang..???

Ukn : a black  car  will  appear  in front  of  you , right  now... Just  hump  on  it  babyboy...

A black car immediately appeared before Jk...

Jk :( noticed the car) OK...

The  phone  call  ended.... Jungkook  humped  on  the  black  car  quickly... Then  the  car  went  back  to  its  destination...

On  the  side  with  Yoongi :

Yoongi  was  searching  for  Jungkook .. He is  at  home  now..
He  called  Hobi  who  went  out  with  Taemin  to  search  Jungkook but  Hobi  said ,   he still  couldn't  find  any  sign  of the  Jungkook  to  anywhere... ...

Yoongi  got  panicked.. He  called  multiple  times  in  Jungkook's  number  but the  phone  number  was seemed switched off...

Jin  and  Namjoon  are  now  soothing  Yoongi  to  calm  him  down...

Suddenly  an  unknown  number  called  Yoongi.. Jin  and  Namjoon  glanced  at  each  other  confusedly.... Yoongi  quickly  picked  up  his  phone...