14

Mn  and  Yoongi  went  to  the  dinning  area  to  join  the  family  dinner.... Mn   was  gossiping  with  them  happily... Now  he  had  patched  up  with  his  parents...... After  so  many  fucking  years  he  finally  made  himself  able  to  forgive  them  and  move  on  from  the  past.....  Cause  His  own  mother  always  wanted  that..... His  parents  was  the  first  to  seek  for  his forgiveness..... He  cried  and  also  asked  for  his  forgiveness  for  disobeying  them,  mostly  to  his  step  mom.... He  never  tried to  understand  her  love  before.... But  now  being  detached  from  her ,  he  finally  realised  her  motherly  love.. She  always  loved  him  like  her  own  son.... But  Mn   was  the  one  who  always  pushed  her  away  ..... They  forgave  each  other and  Mr  Kim  also  accepted  his  vampire  friends.... He  was  too  sorry  for  threatening  Mn  before.... Mn finally  felt  himself  relieved  from  a  heavy  burden... He and  Yoongi were  so  happy  about  that.....

Mrs  Min : Do  you know  Mn???  Yoongi  loves  to  produce  music... He  is  really  passionate  about  it.... He  even  made  a  group... What's  the  name... ( thinking ).. Oh  yeah ... BTS.....
Mn : oh  really???  Yoongi  hyung you  never  told me about  this???  ( asked  faking  to  be  mad)
Yg : ummm ... Mn  I was  about  to  tell  you... ( said  nervously,  thinking  Mn  was  mad  about  his  music)

Mn  just  laughed  watching  Yoongis  reaction....

Mn : sorry ,  I  can't  hold  it  anymore... But  your  reaction  was  priceless 😂😂😂😂
Yg : you  brat!!!! (kicking  his  leg)
Mn : hyung!!!  Ouch!!!! it  hurts.... (touching  the  kicked  place)
Yg : you  deserve  it...

All  of  them  cooed  at  their  bickering....

Mr  Min : Mn  must  annoy  you  a lot .. Right  Yoongi???
Yg : yeah ... Always...
Mn : hey  I  don't  annoy  you... I just  love  to  see  your  pissed  face....
Yg : Dad !!!!  Look!!!! Your  son  is  annoying  me  again....
Mn  Kim : Mn...
Mn : OK ,  sorry... I will  not  annoy  you  again.... (said  putting  his   two hands  up on  air)

They  were  happily  eating  their  food... After  finishing  their  dinner  Yoongi  collected  all  the  plates  and  went  to  kitchen  to  wash  them.... Mn  also  went  there...

Mn  : hyung ... Let  me  help  you...
Yg  : it's  really  sweet  of  you.. But... No....
Mn : hyung!!!!  Please....
Yg : no  baby....

Suddenly  Mrs  Min  appeared  there...

Mrs  Min : what  are  you  guys  fighting  about  again???
Mn : eomma  look... He  isn't  letting  me  to  help  him  in  washing  dishes...
Yg : you - - ( cut  off  by  Mrs  Min)
Mrs Min : uh ~ Mn  dear!!!  You  go  and  talk  with  them... I'm  gonna  help  him....
Mn : OK ... Eomma....

Mn  left  the  kitchen  being  defeated.... Now  Mrs  Min  turned  to  yoongi....

Eomma : Yoongi, I  need  to talk  to  you  about  something  serious....

Yoongi  looked  at the  his  mom  nervously ...

Yg : what's  that  eomma....???
Eomma : look,  I will  not  ask  you  indirectly  but  directly.... It's  kinda  embarrassing.. But  I  need  to  know  that...promise  me  you'll  tell  me.... .
Yg  : OK...... I promise.....
Eomma : did  Mn  cum  inside  of  you  while  you are  having  sex????
Yg : what???? 😵😵😵😵😵😵.. Eomma  what  are  you  asking???  It's  too  personal....  ( said  turning  into  deep  red  because  of the  topic)
Eomma : I know... But  you  promised  me  you'll  tell  me  that.....