93

None pov :

Time  skip  after  10 years :

From  that  horrible  incident ,  Mn  was  suddenly  disappeared  for  forever  from  the  hospital ......

After one  week  of  Mns  disappearance,  Mns  family  members  and  friends  found  a totally  decomposed  dead  body  from  the  river  near  the  hospital .....

The  body's  height,  structure,  even  face  cutting  everything  matched  with  Mn..... And  From  that  body  they  got  the  same  hospital  clothes  from  where  Mn  had  escaped.........

This  horrific  news  shocked  everyone ... Mns mom  and  Yoongis  mom  both of  them went  in  trauma  after  hearing  that  news .....
Jk  and  Yoongi  forever  regretted  for  their  own  deeds  with  Mn......

Chanlis  almost  lost  their  motivation  to  live  after  getting  this  shocking  news........

Again, On  the  next  day  of  getting  Mns  death  news , Yoongi  tried  to  commit  suicide  for  multiple  times , but  somehow  got  saved  by  the  family  members .....

Little  Woozi  couldn't  believe  that ,  his  dad  already  left  him ..... He  Can't  never  get  over  the  sorrow  of  losing  the  most  loved  person  of  his  life......

Now  Mns  husband  Yoongi  and  his  two  sons , Woozi  and  Jk  started  to  live  for  each  other ...... It's  like  they  are  the  last  hope  of  each  other........

Among  Mns  friends and  relatives ,  none  of  them  could  believe  that , Mn  had  already  left  them  from  the  earth .....

At Happy  family now  broke into  the  most  sorrowful  family........
The  happy  and  cheerful  family  now  totally  broke  into  silence.....
Nobody  really  laughs  here , no  occasion  is  celebrated  grandfully  here.....
Everything  had  just  destroyed....

Why  this  beautiful  and  happy  family  now  turned  out  like  this ???????

Is  this  because  of Jks  misbehaviour  with  Mn  or  Yoongis  sudden  rushing  of  anger  on  Mn  or  Mns  stubbornness  for  the  project........?????

Nobody  knows,  why  the  beautiful  family  broke  like  this ...........

Wz : mom...... I'm  going  to  school .....

Yg : wait  let  me  drop  you  to  the  school .....

Wz :Hmmmm....

Woozi is  now  a 12 years  old  kid..... He  now  reads  in  school ......

Wz  hopped  in  his  mom's  car  and  Yoongi drove  him  back  to  school.....

They  now  reached  at  the Woozis  school......

Yg : bye  baby ......   Be  a  good  boy  at  school ... And  driver  uncle  will  come  later  to  receive  you...   OK??

Wz : hmm...

Woozi  as  usual  kissed  on  Yoongis  lips for  2 times .. One  for  Yoongi  and  one  for  the  late  Mn ......

Yoongi  also  kissed  on  Wzs  two  sides  of  cheeks  for  2 times...
One  from  him  and  other  one on  the  behalf  of  his late husband ......