19

Mn  felt  like  all  the  buzzes  from  the  sky  are  falling  on  him... Many  unwanted  and  horrible  scenes  were  roaming  around  his  head... .. He  froze  on  the  spot... Baekhyun  shook  himm...

Baek : Mn!!!   Get   Back  to  your  senses....!!!!

Mn  got  back  to  his  senses  by  the  shook.... He  somehow  managed himself to  speak...

Mn : Isn't  he  the  boy  who  was  obsessed  with  Yoongi...???
Chan : Yap ... That  boy....

Mn  still  remember  the  last  threat  by  Xiun.

6 years  ago  :

Mn  pov :

  Today  Xiun  called  me  to  meet  up with  him  alone  in  xxxxxxxx  alley... Currently  he's  following  Yoongi  to  everywhere  like  a  psycho... He  even  ruined  some  of  my  dates  with  Yoongi.... I warned  him  many  times  to  stay  away  from  Yoongi... But  he  didn't  listen.... So  I  decided to beat  him  up... Now  he's  calling me  to  meet  with him  alone... Maybe  he  regretted  his  deeds... He  should  actually... He  should  understand  that  he  is  a  psycho..... I went  to  that  place  and  spotted  him standing  at  one  corner ..... I thought  he'll  apologise  to  me....

Me : Hi...
Xiun  : hey  shorty....
Me : come  straight  to the  point ,  please....
Xiun : lets  do  a settlement... You  give  me  Yoongi .. In  return, I will  give  you  whatever  you want.....

I got  mad.... So  this  bustard  has  come  here  for  his  settlement... I grabbed  his  collar  and  punched  him  until  I  felt  satisfied... Some  public suddenly  appeared  of  nowhere and tried  to pull  me  from  him... He  finally  got  himself  free  from  my  grip... He  stood  up  and  said,

Xiun : I'll  remember  this  Kim  Mn... I'll  make  sure  to  ruin  your  married  life  and  make  Yoongi  mine.... Only  mine.....

Then He  ran  away  from  the  spot... From  then I  never  saw  him  again....

Back  to  present :

Mn  : hyung ... I can't  understand  what  should  I  do  now....????
Sehun  : we  already   talked  about  this  with  Lisa... She  told  us  that ,  tomorrow  you  guys  have  to  go  to America  for  publication of  the  new  album  of  Blackpink... It  was  set  on  a  rush... That's  why  the  company  forgot  to  inform  you...
Mn : but......
Chen  : no  but... You  should  use  this  opportunity... Luckily ,  the  team  is  going  to  the  same  stage  of  the  BTS  going....
Kai  : yah... He  is  right... You  should  go....
Mn  : OK...

Mn  bed  bye  to  EXO  and  start  packing... His  boss  called  him  a  couple of  minutes ago as  he  was the  boss  of their  make  up  artists .... .. He  also  confirmed  the  information... They  really  had  a  urgency  to  go  to  America  for  the  collaboration  with  BTS and  their  publications... Mn  informed  the  other  make  up  artists  about  the  urgency..
The  company  will   book  the  tickets  for  them... But  Lisa  doesn't  like  the  company  flight... Many  people  gathered  there... So  she  informed  Mn  that , they  are going  with  her  personal  jet  and  he  also  should  come  with  them, as Jungkook  was  coming  with  him....
Mn  decided  to  take  Jungkook  as  he  was  missing  his  "mommy"  most..... So  he  also  packed  Jungkook's  stuff  and  informed him. .... Jungkook  Was  so  happy  about  that... He  finally can  meet  up with  his  mommy
.. He  was  happily  jumping  over  the  bed  like  a little  bunny....