25

AT KIMMIN  MANSION :

Kimmin  family  finally  arrived  at  their  home  after  a  long  time...  Jungkook  ran  to  his  own  room... He really  missed  it  very  much .. The  whole  family  are  together  under  the  same  roof  now..... But  still  it  doesn't  feel  like  home... Awkwardness  and  uneasiness  still  exist  between  the  couple....

Yg : why  does the  home  look  so  messy.....???????
Mn : uh...  I just  arrived  yesterday  here... I didn't  get  much  time  to  clean  it...
Yg : what  do  you  mean  by  just  arriving  yesterday!????
Mn : uhhh!  Actually  I was  shifted in  Daegu during  last  year....
Yg : Daegu???  Didn't  you  work in  Yg  company???
Mn : I  left  it before  I  left  the  city....
Yg : yeah.... How  can I  forget  you're  good  at  leaving  everything  behind!!!!! ( said  sarcastically)
Mn : Yoongi .... I'm  still  really  sorry  for  that day... I hope  one  day  you  can  understand  my  helplessness  at  that  moment and  forgive me....

Yoongi  now  turned  into  furious.... Anger  is  boiling  in  his  blood  hearing  Mn's words...

Yg : forgive  you!!!!!!  Forgive  a cheater  who  cheated on  me....!!!  Forgive  him  who  never  thought  of  his  family before  cheating  on  his  husband!!!!!!! 

Mn  got  startled... He  did not  mean  to  make  Yoongi  mad.....

Mn : I didn't  me-( got  cut  off  by  Yoongi's  crying )

Yg  : We  were  a happy  family  Mn... But  how  can  you  understand  that,  when  you  own self  is  busy  in  whoring  around  with  other  stuff.....?????? You  only  care about  your  jealousy..... You're  a  human  with  a  selfish  heart... Was  I  not  enough  for  you?????  I gave  my  everything to  you... .. I gave  you a  beautiful  family... Wasn't  those  sufficient  for  you  Mn????? ( said  suddenly  crying  hard)
Mn : Yoongi,  I'm  sorry...
Yg : sorry????  Will  your  sorry  make  everything  right ???? Will  your  sorry  bring  us  together  like  before??? Will  your  sorry  vanish  the  awkwardness  between  us???? Will  it  Mn????

Mn  just  looked  down not  answering  any  of the questions.....

Yg : I loved  you  from  my  heart  Mn.... But  now I  realised  that  you  were  never  worth  of  my  love...

Yoongi  was  about  to  go  away. Mn stopped  him  by  pulling  his  wrist  towards  him. That  made  Yoongi  collide  into  Mns  body... Mn  pinned  Yoongi's  body  on  the  wall  and  also  pinned  his  hand  above.... Yoongi  looked  at  the  shorter  male looking  at  his  lips with panting heavily.. ...
This  action  made  Yoongi startlet  and  also  made  him  pant  heavily.... Their  face  was  just  an  inch  further..... Both  of  them  were looking  into  each  other's  eyes  and  panted...

Yg : Mn!!!! ( panted)

Mn  wasted  no  more  time,  he  moved  his  lips  towards  Yoongi's  bottom  lips  and  sucked  it  softly  and  delicately... He  missed  those  sweet  plumpy  lips  of  Yoongi...  It  tastes like  salty  now  because  of  Yoongi's  tears........ He  was  sucking  those lips  like  he  was  treasuring  those....
Yoongi  closed  his  eyes  at  the  sweet  feeling.. He  also  missed  Mn's  cherry  lips  taste......
Mn  sucked  them  more  harder  making the  salty  taste  vanished...... Yoongi  automatically  open  his  mouth  at  the  feeling...
Mn entered  his  tongue  immediately .... He  swirl  his  tongue  around  Yoongi's  tongue  and  explored  them  everywhere....   Their  tongues  are  playing  with  each  other...... Warm  saliva  are  transferred  from  each  other  in  their  mouth....... Mn slowly released his  hands from  Yoongi and  was  about  to  move  away... ... But  Yoongi didn't  let  him  go...... He   unconsciously  pulled  on Mn' s  hair and pressed  his  body  more  harder  with  his  own  one..... Mn  let  Yoongi  control  him.... . Yoongi  sucked on Mn's  tongue  more  harder like  a  hungry  beast .... Mn  moaned  at  the  feeling....
Yoongi  turned  Mn  around  and  pinned  him  to  the  wall... Mn's  back  now  pinned  to  the  wall.... He  put  Mn's  both  hands  above on  the  wall  removing  them  from  his  waist... He  put  his  one  knee  in between  Mn's thigh  and  rubbed  it  harder...... Mn  shut  his  eyes  and  tilted  his  head  back  in  pleasure....
Yoongi   harshly  bite  on  Mn's bottom  lips  making  it  bleed...... Then  he  started  sucking  the  blood  from  Mn's  bottom  lips...... It  tastes  the  sweetest  blood  to  him..... He sucked  on  it  more  harder  making  Mn's  cherry  lips  go  pale   and   not  letting  him  breath  for  a  second.....