89

None pov :

Mn totally destroyed Yoongis pretty hole .....
He fucked Yoongi so hard that , Yoongi couldn't even feel his legs , after they had sex .....
And Mn had to carry him to their home .....

But now , look at the current situation......

Mn and Yoongi are currently staying on their bed in their bedroom ...
Mn was laying on his stomach with a hot bag on his back and was repeatedly complaining to Yoongi about the bad idea of having sex in the car since his back started paining badly and his whole body is completely covered with Yoongis dark hickies .........

Inspite of Yoongis whining , now we can see a baby Mns whining....

Yoongi was busy in doing some important work in his laptop .....

Yg : Mn!!!! Will you please , shut up and let me concentrate on my work ????? ( scowled) 😡😡😡😡

Mn : why should I???? Why did you ask me to have a car sex.???? And what are these , Yoongi ??? Did you left any single place to not mark by your harsh bite?????😡😡😡😡😡 ( scowled back)

Yg : Well .. Listen idiot ...😡😡😡😡😡I have each and every right to make marks on my territory ..
.And I didn't asked you to be a total beast there and had another 4 rounds ... 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Mn : you're talking like , you didn't enjoyed the rounds .....????!!!!!! You were literally moaning a mess , Yoongi !!! 😠😠😠😠

Yoongi now got mad and at the same time flusted at Mns words ...... He turned to Mn .......

Yg : well dork , 😣😣😣😣😣😣if I was moaning above you , then you were nearly losing all your senses moaning my name repeatedly , ...!!!!!😠😠😠😠😠 ( said madly)

Mn also blushed hard .....

Mn : o-ok !!! You don't need to tell me that ...!!! ( said blushing ) 😣😣😣😣😣

Yoongi blushed more seeing his baby getting flusted by his words .....

Yg : hmm... ( nodded his head) 😳😳😳😳

Yoongi again got back to his work ....

Mn was feeling bored now... So he went to Yoongi and laid on lap .......

Yoongi was still doing his work .... He glanced once at Mn and then back to his laptop screen .....

Yg : honey ..... Let me do my work ... Don't disturb me ....

Mn didn't listened to Yoongis words like a bad baby .....
He now hide head under Yoongis shirt and softly kissed Yoongis abs ....

Yoongi was feeling ticklish on his abs .. So he stopped working and pulled Mn out of his shirt ......

Yg : Mn... Didn't I told you to not disturb me???? .......😒😒😒😒😒 ( asked sternly)

Mn pouted and said ,

Mn : but I was missing you ~~~😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

Yoongi now frustratingly hold on his own head .......

Yg : God Mn !!!!!!!! I'm here !!!!! And you're already missing me!!!!😵😵😵😵😵😵😵 Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!! 😣😣😣😣😣

Mn pouted sadly and flopped on the other side of the bed on his stomach , now hiding his head by his pillow ......

Yoongi now sighed defeatingly for his pouty baby ...... He knew there is no point of understanding a stubborn Mn .....
So he again got back to his work ..