84

None  pov  after  2 days :

Later Yoongi  Sanmin and  Vhope  made  ChimVKook go  for  their  honeymoon  flights with  their  wives ,  although  none  of  them  wanted  to  go  without  seeing  Mn  and  Woozi  for  the  last  time.....
But  Jihope  somehow  managed  the  young  couples  to  go ......
The older  couples  and  Yoongi  didn't  tell  them  anything  about  what  happened   with  Mn and  why  Mn  was  acting  like  that ...
Because  they  didn't  want  the  young  couples  to  get  panicked  about  the  current  situation  and  spoil  their  couple  time......

Infact  no  other  single  person  was  informed  about  Mns  current  situation  except  Namjin....  Thats  too by  Jimin .....

Woozi  was  currently  staying  in  Min  Mansion .......
Sanmin  and  Vhope  was  currently  living  in  kimmin  mansion  for  helping  Yoongi  to  handle  Mn..

Namjin  also  joined  them right  after after  they  were  informed  about  Mns  current  situation by  Jimin ......

At kimmin  room :

Mn  finally  gave  up . He  stopped  moving and  protesting ......
He  accepted  his  fate  like  that .....

In  the  past  two  days,  he  only  protested,  didn't  eat  anything,  didn't  listen  to  anyone's  words ....
But  none  seemed  to  work .....
They  still  lock  them  in  his  room  and  treated  him  like  he  was  some  kind  of  mental  patient....

After  4 hours  Yoongi  decided to entered  into his  room  to  check  on  Mn.......

Since , Mn  was    acting  so  violent earlier..... Jihope  and  Jin decided to accompany Yoongi ......

Jin  told  Yoongi  to  go  inside  first .....

Yoongi  obeyed  his  hyung . He  went  inside  first .....
Jihope  and  Jin  were  hiding  behind  the  door  and  was  peeking  inside ...

They  saw, Mn  silently  laid  on  the  bed ..... His  hands and  legs  are  still  tied  up  on  the  edges  of  the  bed ....... 

Yoongi  was  surprised  seeing  Mn  so  silent  and  calm ...
Because  of  whenever  he  or anyone  else  entered  into  the  room ,  he  acted like  very  violent  and  always  protested to  leave  him ,  release  him ......
But  now  he  looks  so  defeated  and  weak .....

Yoongi  nervously  went  forward  and  sat  beside  a silent  and  sad  Mn .....

Yoongi  put  his  hand  on  Mns  hair  and  softly  ruffled  it ...
He  was nervously  waiting  for  Mns  any  violent  reaction....
But  surprisingly  Mn  didn't  gave  any  violent  reaction .... Rather  He  put  his  head  down  and  cried  silently ......

Tears  filled  up  in  Yoongis eyes  seeing  Mn like  this ......

He  pulled  Mns  head on  his  chest  and  softly  patted  his  head  to  calm  him  down .........

Mn  cried  his  heart  out  putting  his  face  on  Yoongis  chest ........

Now  Yoongi  also  couldn't  control  his  emotions ... He  also  started  crying  with Mn .......

Mn : Yoongi  ~~( cried)  ~~ I  ~~( sobs)  I  don't  want  to live  anymore ..... (cried). Now  I  can't  trust  anyone ...
The  person  I  trusted  the  most  had  broken  my  heart  into  Millom  of  pieces ..... ( cried  badly)