10

None  pov :

Yoongi  took  Mn  to  the  washroom.... He  harshly  pushed  Mn  to  the  wall...

Mn  : what  are  you  doing  hyung???
Yg  : I'm  doing  what  I  should  do  before....

With  that  Yoongi  grabbed  Mns  chin  up  and  kissed  him  hungrily... Mn  immediately  replied  his  kisses but  he  stopped  suddenly.  He  pulled  away  from  Yoongi... Both  of  their  faces  were  deep  red because  of  blushing  madly.......

Mn  : please,  don't  do  that now.. ..  You're  already  driving  me  crazy.... I know  you  don't  look  at  me like  I  do  to  you... So  I  don't  need  your  pity.. If  you  kiss  me again ,  then I  will  loose  myself and do  something......
Yg  : what  will  you  do, if  I  kiss  you  again, SHORTY... (  in  a husky and  challenging voice)????? 😏😏😏😏

Mn , now grabbed  Yoongi  and pinned  him  to  the  wall.... Yoongi  shook  at  the  sudden  movement  of  them... Mn  leaned closer  to  his  ear  and  nibble  on  it... He  said,

Mn  : do  you  want to see  it????

Before  Yoongi could  reply,  Mn  attached  his  lips  on  Yoongis  plump  lips.. and  started  to  suck  his  bottom  part  sweetly ... Yoongi  immediately  kissed  back. His both  hands were  gripped  on   the  back  of Mn neck  tightly to  kiss  him  more  deeply ... They  made  out  full  of  love  and  passion... Soon  enough  it  turned  into  a rough  hot  session.... Both  of  them  pulled  away  due  to  lack  of  breath but  attached  their  lips  again  and  again.. None  of  them  want  the  taste and  moment to  finish... They  want  to  hold  the  moment  forever...

  But  none  of  them  were  taking  any  further  step... Mn  became both  hard and impatient.... He turned  Yoongi  back  and  made him  face  the  cold  wall... He  unbuckled his  belt but  interrupted  by  Yoongi......

Yg  : Mn  wait!!!!!  Not  now....

Mn  was  a  bit  confused...... 🤔🤔

Yg : I  am not  ready  yet... I  want  to  take  this  slow... (said  shyly )... I  want  our  first  time  to  be  perfect....

Mn  smiled at  Yoongis  decision... He  stopped  his  action....Both  of  fixed  themselves... Suddenly  Mn  asked  Yoongi  something which  made  Yoongi laugh  so  hard inside but  he  managed  to  hide .....

Mn  : hyung,  I  have  a  question???
Yg  : what  is  that  baby...???
Mn  : (blushed at  the  nickname  but  managed  to hide  it ) ummmmm.... Do  you  like  me???? 😣😣😣

Yoongi  covered  his  mouth  with hand  to  hide  his  laughing... Mn  was  looking  for  the  answer  eagerly....

Yg  : no.... 😷😷

Mn  was  a  bit  confused  again..

Mn : then  why  did  you  kissed  me..???? 😡😡😡You  know,  I  love  you ,  you  shouldn't  kiss  someone  who  loves  you  without  loving  him  back... (said  in  the  tone  of  frustration) 😡😡😡

He  was  about  to  stomped  out  of  the  washroom,  Yoongi  grabbed  Mns  hand  and  hugged  him  tightly...

Yg  : sorry  my  big  baby..😹😹😹😹 I  was  just  kidding... I  was  messing  with  you.... Don't  leave me  like  that!  I  love  you ~~~~😻😻😻😻