78

Time  skip at  the  morning :

Yoongi  woke  up  late  and  found  a busy   baby   playing  with  his  phone  beside  him .....

Yg : morning  baby.....

Mn : morning  ~~( still busy  with  his  phone)

Yg : wowww!!!! How  did  my  lazy  baby  woke up  earlier  than  mee!!!!

Mn : just  like  your  baby  did  now .. BTW  did  you  forget that ,  today  is  our  kids wedding .. ( still  looking  at  his  phone's  screen)

Yg : Shit!!!!!!! It  totally  slipped from  my  memory......

Mn : good  that , I  arranged  the  wedding  at  the  noon..... ( still  not  looking  at  Yoongi)

Yg : hmmm
.. Wait..... ( got  up  and  sat  beside  Mn)

Yoongi  checked  Mns  temperature by  putting  his  hand  on  Mns  forehead ...
It  was  normal  temperature.....

Yg : hmm.... You're not  sick  now .. But  why  is  my  baby  acting  so  grumpy  today ???? 

Mn : nothing ....

Yg : are  you  sure,  it's  nothing???? 

Mn : hmm....

Yg : OK... ( about  to  get  up) 

Mn : wait....

Yoongi  stopped...

Yg : hmm??? 

Mn  nervously  scratched  the  back  of  his  neck  and  said ,

Mn : ummm ~~~~

Yg : yes???  What  is  it , baby ??( asked  sweetly)

Mn : ummm ~~ you  forgot  to  give  morning  kisses  to  your  baby  boy.... ( said  scratching  his  nape)

Yoongi  smiled  at  his  cute  shy  baby  boy....

Yg : ohoh!!!!  Does  my  baby  boy  miss  my  morning  kisses ??? (asked  sweetly)

Mn  nodded  his  head  like  a  baby....

Yoongi  giggled  at  Mn  and  said,

Yg : come  here, hun....

Yoongi  pulled  Mns  neck  towards  him  and  kissed  him  sweetly  and  passionately ....

The  couple  pulled  out  after  some  time....
Yoongi  now  noticed  the  marks on  Mns  chin  and  his  shoulders ......

He  softly  touched  on the  marks  and  blushed  remembering the  moments....

Mn  was  unaware  of  his  marks ... So  he confusedly  asked ,

Mn : why  are  you  blushing  babe?? ( asked  like  a  confused  baby)

Yg : huh?? Am  I  blushing ??? ( unaware  of  his  blushing)

Mn : yap... Your  face  is  now  red  like  a  tomato....

Yg : oh!!!  Maybe  the  atmosphere  is  hot  now .... (lied)

Mn : but  the  AC  is  still  on.. ( asked  still  confused)

Yoongi  couldn't  stand  Mn  now.. Cause  whenever , he  looks  at  Mns  innocent  handsome  baby  face ,  he  always  wants  to  kiss  him  and  hold  him  on  his  chest  forever ....
That's  why  to  avoid  his  this  kind  of  over  emotions for  Mn , Yoongi  always  did  the  opposite  things ...