162

None pov :

Time  skip  back  to  Ygs  rented  hotel  room :

Kimmin  couple  now  got  back  to  Ygs  rented hotel  room ....

Mn  was  still  carrying  Yg  on  his  waist  and  was  looking  around  the  room ...

Yg : ( tiredly  said)  now  leave  me  idiot !!!!!

Mn : ( noticed  Ygs  tiredness)  are  you  tired , sweetie????? ( asked me  sweetly)

Yg : Yap ... I'm  tired  of  you!!! ( replied  sassily )

Mn : oh  OK .... Do  you  need  a fresh  hot  bath ???

Yg : hmm!! ( hummed  tiredly)

Mn : ok ....

Mn  finally  put  Yg  down  on  the  bed ....
To  be  honest ,  his  waist  was  hurting  badly  for  carrying  a stubborn  Yg  for  the  whole  time ...

He  now  sat  on  the  bed  beside  Yg ....

He  suddenly  started to  take  off  Ygs  over  coat  and  shirt ....

Yg : wait!!! ( got  panicked)  what  are  you  doing???

Mn : I  think  you  can  see  that ... ( mumbled  nonchalantly)

Mn  finally  managed  to  take   off  Ygs  shirt......

Yg : ( panickedly  hold  on  Mns  chest and  looked  at  Mn  nervously ) 

Mn  took  Ygs  hand  from  his  chest  and  looked  at  Yg ....

Mn  then  kissed  on  Ygs  fingers  Softly  and  said  sincerely,

Mn : trust  me, my  precious  doll !!!!
Your  perverted , characterless  and  slutty  husband  is  not  going  to do that kind of thing without  your own consent or  permission  .... ( said  sincerely  and  passionately)

Yg : ( just  stared  at  his  husband  in  shock)

Mn  now  took  off  Ygs  all  clothes  and  took  off  his own jacket  only ...

He  then  carried  Yg to  the  washrooms  in  a bridal  style  and  set  Yg  down  on  the  bathtub  gently ....

Then  he  knelt  on  floor  before  Yg  and  asked  Softly , 

Mn : can  I  clean  my  precious doll's  beautiful  body ....????

Yg : ( Softly  nodded  his  head  as  OK being  mesmerised  by  his  husband's  sweetness ) 

Mn  Softly  smiled  at  Yg .... He  Now  took  off  his  shirt  only  and grabbed  the  body's  washing  liquid  and  finally  laid  at  the  opposite  corner  of  the  bathtub ....

He  pulled  Yg  on  his  lap  and  now  Softly  and  carefully  cleaned   Ygs body  with  the  liquid  body  wash ...
Mn  Softly  Rubbed  the  Ygs  chest  and  belly  with  his  bare  hands  to  clean  them  gently ....

Yg  felt  so  much  pleasured  and  comfortable  with  Mns  touch  that  now  he  laid  back  his  head  on  Mns  chest  and  spread  his  arms  back  on  Mns  nape  to  grab  Mns  nape  for  support of  not getting  melting  away  at  the  soft  touches ....

Mn  just  back hugged  Yg  and  now  Softly  kissed on  Ygs  nape ....

A soft  low  moans  escaped  from  Ygs  lips  as he  felt  Mns  soft  lips  against  his  sensitive  skin ....