98

None  pov :

Mn was  going  out  of  the  mansion  but  got  stopped  by  a little  boy  looking  at  him  awkwardly .......

Mn  couldn't  recognised  the  boy , because  the  boy  looked  like  10-12 years  aged  boy but  yet  looks  like  a  cute  little  kitten  ......

Mn  avoided  the  boy  and  was  about  to  go but  got  stopped, when  he  heard  the  boy  saying ,

Wz : D-daddy ????????

Mn  turned  around  and  looked  at  the  boy......
In  the  mean time  Yoongi  also  came out  to  plead  before  Mn  to  stop, with  his  last  hope ...... Others  also  came  out  following  Yoongi.....

Yg : Mn please, stop !!!!!!!!!!!

Yoongi  came  out  and  saw  the  unexpected  meeting  of  dad  and  son......

Yg : woozy  baby??????

Mn  now  looked  at  his  son  surprisingly ... He  just  froze  at  his  spot  seeing  his  son  turned  out  as  so  big  boy...

Mn : k-kitty????

Wz : daddy ????

Woozi  ran  to  Mn  and  hugged  his  abdomen .....

Wz : daddy  ~~~( cried )  you're  alive !!!!!!! I  missed  you ~~~~ ( cried)

Mn  picked  up  his  son  and  then  hugged  him  on  his  chest ,

Mn : I  missed  you  too  baby ..... ( said  showering  Woozis  face  with  his  soft  kisses) 

Woozi  kissed  on  Mns  chin  and  asked ,

Wz : daddy!! Why  didn't  you ever   return back  to  home ?????  We thought  you  died ....... ( said  crying )

Woozi  now  hugged  Mns  neck  tightly  and  said ,

Wz : never  leave  me again , daddy ........ I Love  you .......

Mn : I  love  you  too  baby .... I'll  never  leave  you  alone ... Let's  go .. From  now  on  daddy  and  his  kitten  will  live  together ..

Mn  was  about  to  take  Woozi  away with  him , but  again  got  stopped  by  someone.....

Yoongi  came  in front  of  Mn ,

Yg : stop!!!!! You  can't  take  my  child  to  anywhere ...... ( said sternly  looking  at  Mn  darkly)

Mn : ( stared  at  Yoongi  darkly  back) ... Yoongi  get  off... Woozi  and  bunny  are  only  my  children ....... You  should  be  grateful  that ,  I'm  letting  Jk  to  live  with  you  for now .... Tomorrow , I'll  take also   him  with me.......

Yg : Mn .. I  said  stop.......  Woozi  and  Jk  are only   my  children .... You  fucking  don't  have  any  rights  on  them......

Mn  put  Woozi  down ...... Woozi  ran  to  Jk and  Tyuzu, looking  his  parents  getting  wild  about  something ...

Mn : yes, I  have  rights  on  them.... I'm  their  father.......

Yg : and I'm  their  mother , Mn... I've  more  rights  on  them  than  you.....

Mn : no !!!!! They  are  only  my  children ...... Only  I've  rights  on  them... From  now  on , I'm  their  only  parents ..... You're  Nothing  to  them ....