158

None  pov :

Time skip after some days :
At  Kimmin  Mansion  :

At  kitchen :

Mn : Babe ???

Yg : yes , butter  cup???

Mn : I  wanted  to  ask  you  something.... ( said  scratching  the  back  of  his  nape)

Yg : ( turned  around  to  face  Mn)  hmm????

Mn : ummm  ~~~ d-do  you  have  any  sister or  cousin named Yoonji??????

Yg : ( looked  at  Mn  shocked)  h-huh????
Wh-what  are  you  saying  baby gum??? ( said  nervously  trying  to  cover  up  something) 
You  know  I've  only  one  brother  named  Tae ... ( trying  to  act  casual)

Mn : Umm .. OK ....

Yg : BTW  why  did  you  ask  that  honey ??? ( asked  casually)

Mn : uh ~ nothing  much .... It's Just 
She's  my  client  and  she  looks  exactly  like  you , as  like  as  your  female  version ...
And...

Yg : and ???? ( asked  eagerly )

Mn : and  she's  coming  here  after  some  time to  have  a  business  meeting  with  me ..... So...

Yg : WHAT??????? SHE'S  COMING  HERE????? ( got  panicked)

Mn : y-yeah!!!

Yg : Kim  Min  Mn .... Go  and  immediately  tell  that  client  not to  come here !!!! ( ordered  sternly)

Mn : but ....

Yg : Mn!!! ( took  the  matter to  different  directions)
I  had  told  you  for  the  thousand  times , don't  bring  any  female  clients  at  home .....
Now  for  God's  sake ,  If  you  don't  want  to  get  thrashed  by  me  right  now  then  go  and  cancel  the  meeting .... ( said  madly)

Mn : Babe!!!

Yg : ( picked  up  the  spoon  from  the  counter  and  threatened  Mn  with  that ) 
Go!!!!!!!?

Mn : fine .....

Mn  helplessly  went  out  of the  room  and  went  to  the  living  room  to  get  his  phone  but  got shook  seeing  the  guest  had  already  arrived  on  the  destination ....

Yj : hello Mr. Mn .... ( said  now  standing  up  from  the  couch  to  greet  Mn)

Mn :( went  forward  and  shook  his  hand  with  her)  h-hello  Ms. Yoonji ... Uh ~Please ,  seat...( said  politely)

Now  Mn  took  his  seat  before the  couch ......

Now  both  of  them  were  discussing  about  their  business  things ...
Mn  earlier  kept  his  laptop  in  the  couch .. So  now  he  was  explaining  his  project  to  Yoonji ....

Suddenly  Yg  appeared  there .....
Yg  got  badly  shook  seeing  Yj  there ....
Now  Yj  also  noticed  Ygs  presence  there ...
Now  both  of  there  got  shook  seeing  each  other ....

Yj  was  gradually  spacing  out  seeing  Yg ...

Now  lil  baby  Mn  also  noticed  his  wife's  and  client's  looks  to  each  other ...

Mn : ahmm!!!! Ms. Yj  are  you  OK??? ( asked  concernly)

Yj : ( now  got  up  and  looked  at  Yg)  What  is  he  doing  here ???? ( asked  sternly to  Mn looking  at  Yg)