48

Mn  was  about  to  go  outside  but was  only got stopped  by  someone....

He  turned  around  to  see  the  person ..... He  got  starlet  seeing  Yoongi.... He  never expected  Yoongi  to  follow  him...

He  said  still  being  annoyed  at  Yoongi,

Mn : what ?????

Yg : give  me  your  left  hand... (ordered)

Mn : what??? (seemed  confused)

Yg : I  said  give me  your  left  hand....(said  arrogantly)

Mn  looked  at  Yoongi  surprisingly ,  giving  him  his  left  hand...

He  flinched  when  Yoongi  applied  an  ointment  on  his  knuckles....

Yg : listen  Mn... I'm telling  you  for  the  last  time,  stop  hurting  yourself... It'll  fucking  not  give  you  any  solutions...

Mn moved his  hand  from Yoongi harshly....

Mn : well... You  don't  have  to  worry.. I can  take  care  of  myself... (said  savagely)

Yg : well you  fucking  can't.... ( growled  angrily)

Mn  was  about  to  reply  something  but  got  cut  off  by  Mr Min....

Appa : Yoongi ??  Is  everything  OK, dear????

Yoongi  fixed  his  position  back  to normal  and  faked  smiled  to  his  father....

Yg : yeah.... Everything  is  OK  Appa... What made  you  to  ask  that???? (smiled  politely  to  his  Appa)

Appa : nothing... Just  casually  asking...

Yg : Do  you  need  something  Appa???

Appa : yeah... I  just  came  here  to  talk  to  your  husband....

Yg : oh  OK....

Yoongi looked  at  Mn  for  the  last  time and left  the  spot...

Appa : Mn?? Can  we  talk  privately  outside????

Mn : sure  Appa... ( smiled  politely  at  Appa)

Mn  lead  Mr. Min  to  the  table  on  outside .....
Both  of  them  took  their  seats ...
Mr. Min  now  turned  his  face  to  Mn...

Appa : so Mn.... How  was  your  life  going  in  Europe????

Mn : just  fine  Appa....

Appa : hmmm ~~ So  what  job  are  you now looking for  to  do???

Mn : well.... I  was  thinking  to  join  back  in  YG  Entertainment  as  a designer ...

Appa : hmm... So  you  wanna  spend  your  whole  life , not  doing  any  serious  job....

Mn : sorry?? What  do you  mean  by  that????

Appa : listen  Mn.. You're  well  educated person... You  even  have  looks  and  quality  of  becoming  an  artist  like  Yoongi.. Then  why  don't  you  try  that and  get  settled  in  your  life....

Mn : Appa... I  don't like  a celebrity  lifestyle.... Btw  I'm  still  happy  with  that ,  as  long  as  I'm  with  my  family....

Appa : are  you  serious??? you  said  you  don't  like  a  celebrity  lifestyle!!!! .. But  you're  married  with  a celebrity and  living  with  him !!!!