117

None pov :

Mn attached his lips with Yg and roughly and beastly kissed Yg .....
Yg also kissed him back with the same hunger and roughness ......

Now Mn suddenly flipped Yg down and tore off his shirt, exposing Ygs milky pale skin out .....

He was about to take off Ygs belt hastily but suddenly got stopped in the midway by remembering something .....

Suddenly Mns hauntful past hit on his brain, that how he got raped by his fake mother and ex employee ....

He remembered the scene of his witch mom tearing off his t-shirts like this .....
His hands suddenly started to shake ....

Yg noticed the sudden strange behaviour of Mn before him ....

Mn shakingly took out his hands from Yg and said nervously ,

Mn : I-I'm s-sorry ......

With that Mn suddenly hastily started to move back.....

Resulting Mn suddenly fall on his butt on the ground ......
He now suddenly started to hallucinate about his witch mother .......

Yg now hastily got up from his position and was about to go near Mn , but got stopped by Mns sudden shouting ,

Mn : NO!!!! DON'T!!!!! DON'T COME NEAR ME !!!!! DON'T !!!!

Yg : Mn ??? ( was about to slowly approach near the terrified Mn but again got stopped by Mns shouting)

Mn : NO!!!! PLEASE I BEG!!!! LET ME GO!!!!!! I'M STILL A KID , PLEASE !!! !! DON'T HURT ME !!!!! ( said terrifiedly crying hard)

Yg got superb confused at Mns sudden change of behaviour ......

Mn : I - I'll not tell anything to daddy about this !!! Please .... Please leave me Mum!!!! ( cried hard) please , D-DONT HURT ME!!!! I'M YOUR SON ~~~~~( said crying like a mad baby)

Yoongi got super confused and crazy now ... He Can't still understand why Mn was calling him as his "mum" ....

Suddenly the door went opened revealing Mr & Mrs. Kim on the door , since Yg forgot to close the lock of the door ......

Mr. Mrs. Kim actually directly ran to Mns room because , they heard from their staff that , Yg had entered into Mns room .....
Because They were afraid that , since Mn was drunk and also short tempered , so in being drunk with alcohol , he doesn't do any bad things with Yg, which will later make him regret hard .....

But they got shook seeing a tore off shirted and confused Yg on the bed and a crying and terrified Mn on the floor .....

As soon as Mn saw his father , he ran up to him and jumped on his father's waist wrapping his legs around it , like a little baby ......

And it really shook Yg , Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim .....

Because , since Mn had grown up , he never did such baby things with his dad ....
Because , he used to think , if he does those , then everyone will tease him by calling him still a " baby ", which he never wanted ....

Mn : daddwyyyyyy ~~~ save me ~~ save me from mum ...... She wants to hwurt my pee peeee ~~~~( said hiding his face on Mr . Kim's neck and crying hard)

Mr. Kim , Mrs. Kim and Yg got super shocked , hearing Mns words .....

Dad : she ????? Baby... It's Yoongi .... You're His husband .... Look.!!! .. ( said softly patting Mns head )

Mn : no!!!!!?? YOU'RE HER HUSBAND !!!!! IT'S MUM!!!! please , don't bring me to her!!!! She'll will again spank me and hurt my pee peee !!!! ( said crying more harder)