27

At  home :

Mn  returned  to the  home dropping  Jungkook  in  school... .. Today  is  his  off  day.... So  he  wants  to  enjoy  the  whole  day  before  returning  to  his  busy  life..... So  he  called  his  all  friends... But  all  them  had  a busy  day  today.... He  sighed .... He  thought  going  to  the  bar  will  be  a  good  idea... So  he  decided  to  call Yoongi  to  take  the  permission... Because  Yoongi  doesn't  like  him  to  go  to the  bar.... He  thought  to  flattered  Yoongi ,  so  that,  Yoongi  would  let  him  go... So  he  called  Yoongi...

On  phone :

Mn : hello  baby...
Yg : Hi  hubby.. What's  up???
Mn : baby  I'm  bored....
Yg : do  you  want  me  to  get  back  to  home ????
Mn : no baby... Your  work  is  more  important...
Yg :ok????
Mn : you  know  baby ,  you're  the  sweetest  baby in  the  whole  world ...I saw  no  other  beautiful  creature in  this  world  except  you..... . You  always  work  hard  for  us..... But  still  managed to  take  care  of  us..... You're  the  best  mother  for  Jungkook  and  best  husband  for  me..... I love  you.....
.
Yg : hold on your  punch  lines... Mn,  I know  you  very  well.... What  do  you  want ?????

Mn :  But   Baby  these  All are  true..... Aren't  you  the  sweetest  creature?????

Yg : Mn?????
Are  you  going  to  tell  me  now  or  I've  too  find  it  in  my  own  way?????

Mn : ummmmmm.... Baby.... I love  you....

Yg : hurry  up...

Mn : baby... Can  I....

Yg : hmm.. Can  you  what???

Mn : canigotothebar????

Yg : what???  I didn't  get  it???  What  did  you  say???

Mn : can  I go  to  the  bar???? Please????

Yg : is  someone  going  with you???

Mn : no.....

..............................................................
( Yoongi  know  about  Mn's  rut  time ... It  will  start  from  tonight.. And  Mn  forgot  that because  it  always  happened  once  in  a  year... But  lasted  for  4 or  5 days. .....  Generally  during  this  time,  Mn  behaves  like a sexually  frustrated man....And  becomes  a  horny  animal  to  bed.... Sometimes  this made  even Yoongi  too much  exhausted to  handle  the  rut,  even  after  he  is  a  vampire .... That's  why  Yoongi  refused  to  have  sex  with  him  whenever  Mn  wanted  to  have sex  with  him on past  few  days .....  Yoongi  wanted  to  give  time  to  Mn to  crave  for  it...And  himself  some  time... .. So  that  he could  help  Mn  to  come  over  his  rut  time smoothly... He was also  worried about  Mn's  waist injury this  time .... )

Yg : Mn  are  you  out  of  your  mind???? You're  still  not  recovered  yet..... How  could   you  ask  me  to  go to  to  the  bar alone ????? Have  you  gone  insane???

Mn : no... But  hyung ...

Yg : shut  up and  stay  home.. I'm  coming...

A sudden  anger  rushed  through  Mn's  body ... He  started  feeling  like  frustrated  both  physically  and  mentally.....