82

None pov :

Time  skip  at  the  night :

Mn  just  woke  up  now  after  having  such  a  heavy  shot  from the  doctor ... He  got  off  from  the bed the  bed  and  got  startled  by  hearing  a deep  and  cold  voice .....

Yg : Go  and  take  a  shower  first ... We  need  to  talk .... ( said  coldly without  looking  at Mn )

Mn  looked  at  the  cold  Yoongi  confusedly... He saw  Yoongi  was  reading  something, laying  on  the  opposite  side of  the  bed.....

He  confusedly  obeyed  Yoongi ... He  grabbed his  clothes  and the  towel... And then went to  the  wash room  to  take  shower ....

Time  skip  after  15 minutes  :

Mn just  got  out  from  the  washroom  wearing  a black  t-shirt  and  a  black  short.. And  the  towel  was  still  hanging  on  his  neck  ...
Yoongi  again  didn't  looked back at  Mn .... He  just  coldly  patted  the  empty  space  before  him and  asked  Mn  to  sit  down....

Mn  sat  before  Yoongi while facing  him.. Yoongi  only  glanced  at  Mns  hair  and  slightly  ruffled  it  to  check  if  it  was  still wet  or  not  ..

Yoongi  found  Mns   hair  still  wet ... So  he  grabbed  the  towel  from  Mns  neck  and  softly  started to dry  off  Mns   hair ....

Mn  found  Yoongis  behaviour  too  much  cold ... So  he  asked  confusedly ,

Mn : babe .. Are  you  OK ???  Are  you somehow mad  at  me  ???? ( asked  in  a  confused  voice)

Yoongi  didn't  replied  Mn .... He  just  threw off the  towel  harshly  on  the  bed....

Mn  understood  Yoongi  is  definitely  mad  at  him....
So  he  softly  hold  on  Yoongis  wrist  and  again  asked in a soft tone while softly  looking  at  him,

Mn : babe .... If  by  chance  I did  something   wrong  with  you then you  can  tell  me ....!!!
You can share with me that what's bothering you now !!!

Yoongi  once  glanced  at  their  holding  hands .... He  put  his  other  hand  on  Mns  holding  hand  and  finally  looked  at  Mn .....

He  asked  Mn  softly ,

Yg : Mn .... ( sighed controlling  his  inner  emotions).. I  will  ask  you  something ....
And  you  have to  answer  it  very honestly .... Will you???

Mn : what  is  it  babe ???? ( eagerly and confusedly asked)

Yg : ( sighed  again and started )  Mn.???  Were  you  taking  drugs  on  these past  few  days ?????

Mn  got  super  SHOCKED at  Yoongis  such  questions  ... He  vigorously  shook  his  head  as  "no"

Mn  : NO!!!!!! 

Yoongi  sighed  in  frustration  and  asked  Mn  for one  more  time ,

Yg : look  Mn ... Either  tell  me  the  truth  or  I'll  make  sure  to make you feel   regret of your lies later ....

Mn : babe!!!!!  What  do you  mean???? You  think  I'm  a  drug  addict????
Hell,No!!!!  I  never  even  thought  of  touching  them ...... ( protested  angrily)

SLAP !!!!!!!!!!! 

Yoongi  harshly  slapped  Mn ......

Yg : DON'T  LIE  TO  ME ,  MN!!!!! (said  darkly)