37

AT  THE MORNING :

RM  and  other  members  couldn't  contact  with  EXO  because the  king's  soldiers  had  snatched  away  the  microphone  from  them.....

On  the  other  hand  Mn  was  still being  beaten  up  even  though  he's  senseless  now.....

Bloods  and  bruises are  covered  on  his  whole  body.....

The soldiers  took  a break  of  half  an  hour according  to  King's  order ....
They  went  out  of  the  room  leaving  a senseless  Mn......

After  half  an  hour they  came back....
They  are now  trying  to  wake  Mn up.....

Soldier 1 : hey  you  bloody  wolf... Wake  up ...... Our  King  summoned  you..... Wake  up... (kicking  on  Mns  stomach)

Mn  still  didn't  reply  for  being  senseless......

Soldier 2: This  bustard  will  not  wake  up  like  this.... Wait.......

The  soldier 2.splashed  a big  bucket  cold  water  on  Mn.....

Mn  abruptly  shaked  his  head..... He felt  so  tired  and  restless... His  body  was  burning  in  pain  and  wounds....
He had  no  strength  to  move  his  body.....

Soldier 2 : now  you  wake  up....

Mn  looked  at  the  soldiers  with  buggy  eyes....

He  repeated  his  question  from  the  last  night.....

Mn : where  is  Yoongi??? Please , leave  him.. Let  him  go.....

The  leader  of the  soldiers  became  furious  listening  to the  same  questions  from  last  night  from  Mn.....

He  went  near  Mn  and  kicked and punched him  on  his  face multiple  times..... Then  he  pulled  a fistful  hair  of  Mn  and  said,

L. Soldier : he's  in  hell  now... But  you  don't  have to worry.... Now We'll  also  send  you  there.....( said  smirking)
Boys  drag  him  to  our  King's  Court... Now..... ( ordered  to  other  soldiers)

All : OK  sir.....

Mn  was  dragged  by  3 people  to  the  king's  court.....

Mn  saw  the  other BTS members there... They  look  so  restless.... They  were  also  tied  up with  but  not  beaten  up  like  him....

Mn didn't  find  Yoongi  there.... He  became  restless  to  see  Yoongi...

L. Soldier : my  Lord  here  is  your  prey.... We  had  made  him  bloody  by  beating  him  up  the  whole  night  until  the  morning.... Now  he'll  not  be abled  to  fight  with  anyone..

King : very  good  job  Mr.. X..... I'm  really  satisfied  with  your  job....

I'll  give  you a  great  reward  later ... You  may  go with  your  soldiers  now.....

L. Soldier : as  your  order sir......

Mr. X left  with   his  soldiers.....
Now  there  are  only  left  17 king's  soldiers ,  Mn  and  Other  BTS  members  (except  Yoongi)

The  king  now  faced  to  all  of  the  people  present  in  the  hall.....

King : gentlemen... Do  you  know  why  I summoned  you  here....?????