45

None  pov :

Mn  and  Yoongi  were  sleeping  together for  almost  3 hours....

Yoongi  woke  up  by  hearing  some  sounds  from  the  kitchen....

Yoongi  suddenly  remembered  that  Mn  didn't  lock  the  door...
Yoongi  thought  maybe  some  thieves  had  burged  into  the  apartment...

SO,  Yoongi  shaked  the  sleepy  Mn  to  wake  him  up...

Yg : Mn!!!  Wake  up !!!  Someone  has  burged  into  the  apartment... (whispered)

Mn : mmm ~ good ~~ (said  still  closing  his  eyes)

Yg : aish !!!!!  Wake  up  you  idiot...!!!  ( again  whispered)

Mn : mmmmm ~~ let  him  steal  the  whole  house.. I don't  care.. Lets just sleep  baby ~~mmmmm ~~(whined  in  sleep)

Yg : aish!!!!  What  kind  of  creature  is  it!!!?? Always  loves  to  sleep???? ( said  irritatingly) . I think  I  have  to  check  by  myself....

Yoongi  got  up  and  slowly  approached  to  the  kitchen.... He  saw  the  theif  is  drinking  something  from  Mns  fridge showing  his  back...

Yoongi  thought, "oh!! So  a hungry  theif... Wait  there... Let  me  show  you ,  what  is  the  consequences  of  stealing  someone's house......"

Yoongi  slowly  approached  to  the  theif  and  grabbed  his  shoulder  harshly  to  make  him  turn  around...

Yoongi  got  shocked  to see  his  own  son  sipping  Mns  banana  milk....

Yg : baby  you?????

Jk : Hi  mommy ... Good  morning ~~( supping  his  banana  milk)

Yg : aish!!! How  did  you  get  here  baby????

Jk : I  was  missing  you ... So  I  asked  Jin  uncle  about  you... He  told  me ,  you  came  to  this  apartment...
And  when  I  knocked  on  the  door ,  I  found  it  open.. So  I  burged  in and found  you  sleeping..... (said  awkwardly)

Yoongi  knew  Jungkook  didn't  want  to  mention  his  daddy's  name.. He's  still  not  comfortable  with  talking  about  Mn.....

Yg : baby!!  Why  didn't  you  wake  me  up then????

Jk : it's  just.... you  looked  sleeping  peacefully  with  someone  after  a  long  time... So  I  decided  not  to bother you....

Yoongi  cupped  Jungkook's  face  and  gently  kissed  him  on  his  forehead....

Yg : aish!!!!  My  little  bunny  has  grown  up  a lot ... He  has  turned  into a big  bunny  now..

Jk : hehehe... Thanks  mommy.. I  love  you  ~~~

Yg : I  love  you  too  baby....

Yoongi  and  Jungkook  hugged  each  other....

Jk : mommy ~~~

Yg : yes ,  baby...???

Jk : can  I  share  something  with you???

Yg : what's  it baby???

Jk : mommy ... I  really  miss my daddy too... I  want  to  apologise  to  him  for  my  past  behaviour... I  blamed  on  him  without  knowing  the  truth ...(said  sadly)
He  sacrificed  himself  for  only  our  happiness  and  I  treated  him  like  a  shit.... I'm  really  sorry  mommy ... I really  love  him  a lot... ( said silently  crying  and whimpering)