132

None pov :

Time skip  at  the next  morning  at  the  sharp  10:00 am at  Kimmin  Mansion  :

Mn  kept  up  his  promise  with  Wz ....

He  brought  Jk  back  to  home  safely  with  him .....
He  also  sent  the  monster  Jack  back  to  jail .....

He  along  with  Jk  entered  the  house  and  got  shook  seeing  Tz  crying  on  the  Couch  and  Mr . Kim  and  Mr. Min  was  trying  to   cradle  the  crying  Tz .....

Jk  ran  to  Tz  and  Tz  got  shook  seeing  Jk  in front  of  her ....
She  now  got  up  and  tightly  hugged  Jk .....

Jk : baby ... Calm  down .. What  happened ??? Why  are  you  crying ????

Tz : bun ... ( cried  hard)  mum  ~~~

Jk : yes?? Mum????

Tz : last  night ,  mum  tried  to  commit  suicide ....( said  crying  hard) 

This  totally  shook  Mn  and  Jk ......

Mn  wasted  no  more  time ,  he  ran  to  upstairs  in  his  room  and  burged  inside  of  the  room ....

He  saw  a weak  Yg  now  sat  up  on  the  bed  laying  against  the  hardboard  and  weakly  talking  something  to  Mrs . Kim  and  Min .....

Seeing  someone suddenly   burged  into  their  room,  the  3 of them , now  looked  up  to  Mn .......

3 of  them  now  got  badly  shook seeing  Mns  sudden  entry  in  their  room .....

Mom : Mn????? ( said  totally  shook) 

Before  they  could  say  something  more  to  Mn , Mn  now  madly  went  near  Yg .....
He  knelt  before  Yg  and  before  Yg  could  say  or react anything ,  he  Madly  pulled  Yg  towards  him  and  smashed  his  lips  with  Yg .....

Yg  first  got  shook  at  Mns  sudden  action  but  later  gripped  on  Mns  hair tightly  and  kissed  Mn  back  with  equal  passion and love ......

Seeing  the  couple's  sudden aggressive romance ,  Mrs. Kim  and Mrs. Min  first  got  badly  shook ... But  then, they  blushed  hard ,  realising  the situation  and  made  themselves  out  of  the  couple's  room  after  locking  the  door , understanding   about  the  couple's  alone  time  now ....

Kimmin  couple  now  pulled  away  from  the  kiss  and  now  looked  at  each  other  cupping  each  other's  face .....

Mn : I still  love  you ..... Still  Why  did  you did  that ???( asked  madly  crying) 

Yg :  I  know , you  do  baby ....
But  I  did  it , because ,  I  felt myself   so  lonely  without  my  babies presence  .....

Mn : ( cried  hard  and  looked  down )  I'm  sorry .... For  Me ,  you've  to  face  such  problems  alone ....

Yg : ( looked  at  Mn  sincerely)  don't ... Never  say  sorry  to  me .... Here ,  you  have  no  faults ...
My  kids  left  me  behind , because  I  did  wrong  with  them  and  I  deserve  this  punishment ....

Mn : no!!!!!  You  never ... You  never  deserve  to be  left  alone ,  you  never  deserve  to be  tortured  and  pressurised  by  some  monsters  like  this ....
You  never  deserved  to  be  got  molested  by  Jack ..... ( said  crying  hard)