16

None  pov :

The  couple  returned  to  home.... Yoongi  went  to  the  kitchen  to  drink  a bottle  of  water  whereas  Mn  was  playing  with  his  son....

Jk : daddy ,  let's  play  one  more  round... I really  enjoy  it , when  I  play  with  you....

Mn  was  extremely  tired  after  the  office  work  and  playing  so  many  rounds  with his  son..... But  he  can't  say  no  to  his  one  and  only  son.... So  he  agreed  to  play  with  him... Yoongi  noticed  his  husband's  tiredness.... He  came  to  them  and  said,

Yg : baby.....  It's  time  for  your  food...
Jk : ok... I'm  coming...

Yoongi  helped  Jungkook  to  sit  on  his  chair... He  fed  Junkook ... Then  he  set  him  in  the  bed  of Junkook 's  room... Yes,  after  Junkook' s  birth ... They  changed  their  home... They  started  to  live  on  their  own  home ... It  has  2 bedrooms on  upstairs ... 3 guestroom and 1 playroom on  downstairs.. Junkook's  room  is  just  beside  them  on  upstairs....
Yoongi  came  back  to  the  living  room  and  found Mn  sleeping  on  the  couch.... He  went  to  him and  touched  his  cheeks.... Mn  flinched  at  the  sudden  contact  and  shot  open  his  eyes.....

Yg  : sorry .. Did  I  disturb  you....????
Mn : yes.....
Yg : then, are  you gonna  punish  me  for  waking  you  up,  daddy ?????
Mn : yes  and now your  punishment  is  cuddling  me  on the  couch ( said  hugging  Yoongis  waist  and  picking  him  up  on  his  lap)

Yoongi  happily  hug  his  neck  and  cuddled  with  him  over  the  couch........

After 4 hours :

All  of  them  got  ready for  the  party....As  it  was  a  family  gathering  party... They  brought  Jungkook  with  them.... They  hopped  on  the  car  and  left  for  their  destination...

Tae : welcome  to the  party, guys... Hey  my  Kookie..... ( kneeled  down  to  Jungkook 's height  and  spread  his  arms )
Jk : Tae  Tae !!!!! ( hugged  Tae  showing  his  bunny  smile) 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

Tae  carried  Jungkook  and  let  Yoongi  and  Mn  come  inside...
Tae : oh  my  Kookie !!! You've  grown up  a lot.... My  kookie  has become  a  big  boy  now......
Hobi : hey  lil  buddy... Whats  up???
Jk :  I'm  all  good... where  is  V,  Hobi  uncle ??? ( V is  Vhope 's  son.... He  exactly  looks  like  Tae,  like  the  small  version  of  Taehyung)
Hobi : First  of  all... Give  me  a  kissie... (pointing  to  his  cheeks)
Jk : OK.... ( kissed  his  cheeks)... Now  tell  me...
Hobi : owww~ lil  bunny  wait...

Hobi  called  his  son  V...

Hobi  : V baby!!!!  Look  your  bunny  is  here...
V : my  bunny!!! (jumped  happily  seeing  Jungkook)

Jungkook  ran  upto  him  and  hugged  him  tightly...
Jk  : V!!!! I missed  you...
V: I  missed  you  too  bunny... Come  on  Appa  bought  me  a latest  game.... Let's  play  in  my  room... Chimmy  hyung  is  also  there....
Jk : yay!!!!!  Let's  go....

( Chimmy  is  the  nick  name  of  Samin... He  is  the  son  of  Jimin  and  Sana)

((Yoongi  + Mn = Kimmin
Namjoon  +Jin =Namjin
Tae +Hobi = Vhope
Jimin  + Sana = samin))

Vhope ,  Namjin ,  Kimmin , samin couples  are  gossiping  in  the  living  room.....

Sana  : so Jin  oppa... Don't  you  made any plans  for  baby  yet????
Jin : why  would  I  plan for  it  when  I  already  have  one???