112

None pov :

Time  skip after  2 hours  :

Mn  now  got  back  to  his  senses ..... He  saw  his  clothes  are  off  from  his  body  and  he's  laying  almost  naked  on  the  bed  with  a  pair  of  fresh  boxer ....

He  looked  around  and  saw  Yg  was  sitting  on  the  chair  and  was looking  down  by  gripping  his  two  heads  on  his  head  frustratingly .......

Mn  slowly  sat  up  and  called  Yg .....

Mn : Y-Yoongi ......??????

Yg  didn't  looked  back  at Mn ... He  just  maintained  his  same  position ....

Mn  now  moved  forward  slowly  and  sat  on  the  edge  of  the  bed  near  Yg ....
He lightly  hissed  at  his  body's  jolted  burning  pain ........

He  slowly  put  his  baby  paws  on  Ygs  thighs  and  asked  softly ,

Mn : Babe ?????

Yoongi  softly  hold  Mns  baby  paws  by  his  large  pale  kitty  hands ......

He  put  his  cold  palm  on  Mns  baby  small  palm ......
He  softly  smiled  seeing  Mns  baby  hands  is  really  so  smaller  than  his  large  pale  hands ......
His  fingers  are  so  small and  cute  like  some  baby  fingers ........

Yoongi  lifted  the  baby  fingers  of  Mn  towards  his  soft  plump  kitty  lips  and  softly  placed  a soft  kiss  on  the  baby  baby  fingers  of  Mn,  with  full  of  only  love  and  love ......

Mn  just  blankly  looked  at  Yg some  face trying  to  understand  Ygs  emotions  .......

Yg : This is  the soft  hand  of  my  lover whom  I  always  want  to  treasure  in  my  life ....... ( said  lowly )

Mn noticed  the  obvious  tears  falling  from his  husband's  kitten  eyes ....... He  looked  at  Yg  concernly.......

Yg : Mn ..... ( finally  looked  back  at  Mn)  whenever  I  see  a small  scratch  on  your  body ,  you  believe  me  or  not ,  only  God  and  I  know,  how  much  my  heart  burst  out  in  pain .....

Mn : Babe.... ( cut  off  by  Yg ) 

Yg : Only  I  know Mn  ,  only  I  know ,  how  much  I  want  you  to  be  treasured  by  me ....

Mn  : b--- (  again  got  cut  off  by  Yg )

Yg : but  now  you  want  me  to  treat  you  like  a beast  for  your  mental  satisfaction ......
Why  Mn ????? Why????? What  do  you think ????  That ,  beating  you  like  this  is  giving  me  pleasure ,  giving  me  the  heavenly  feelings ????

Mn : Yoongi .... ( again  got  cut  off  by  Yg)

Yg : no  Mn .. Don't .... Don't  say  anything  more ... I  heard  enough  of  you .....

You're  a  selfish  person , Mn .... You're  satisfying  your  mind  by  making  you  hurting  you  like  those ....
But  had  you  ever  thought ,  what  was the  going  through  me  seeing  you  hurt  like  this , ?????
Had  you  ever  Mn?????

Mn :..... ( looked  down )

Yg : no ,  you  never .... You're  just  busy  in  satisfying  your  needs  by  making  you  hurt  more  than  you  did  with me ........