75

None  pov  :

Yoongi  woke  up  in  the  morning.... He  took  a fresh  morning  shower  and  went  downstairs wearing  a large  t-shirt  and  a short .... He  was  going  to  the  kitchen  eat  something....

Suddenly  he  noticed  someone  sleeping  on  the  couch  of  the  living  room  with  half  naked ....

Yoongi  approached  to  the  person  and  saw  Mn  was  sleeping  on  the  couch  with  no  shirt  on  his  body....

Yoongi  blushed  hard  and  bite  his  bottom  lips  hard  looking  at  Mns  abs ....
It  was  certainly  a beautiful  and  sexy  scenery  for  Yoongi  for  early  in  the morning  morning .....

Then  he  also  noticed  the  spanked  mark  on  Mns  body , it  was  turned  into  a  black  mark  on  his  chest  now..
Yoongi  now  felt  very  bad  for  spanking  Mn  and  venting  his  all  angers  on  Mn  like  this  hard....

He  knelt  before Mn  and  slowly  trailed  his  long  fingers  on  Mns  spanked  marks  on  chest ....

Mn  slightly  flinch  in  his  sleep  and  mumbled ,

Mn : mmmm ~~ it  tickles ~~~( said  in  a sleepy  voice) 😴😴😴😴😴

Yoongi  giggled  a bit  at  Mns baby  reaction ...

He  stared  at  Mns  lips.... He  badly  wanted  to taste  those  lips  again....

So  he  leaned  towards  Mns  cherry  lips  and  slyly  licked  it like a soft  kitten  he  is .....

Mn  also  immediately  opened  his  baby  mouth ...

Yoongi  saw  Mn  opened  his  mouth.... He  didn't  want  to  miss  this  golden  opportunity ,  so  sticked  in  his  tongue  inside  Mns  mouth ....

He  deeply  and  passionately  kissed  Mn ... He  sucked  hardly  in  Mns  tongue  like  his  life  depends  on  it...

Mn  lifted the  his  head  upwards  and  roamed  his  tongue  inside  Yoongis hot mouth...

Yoongi  slowly  pushed  Mns  head  down  by  kissing  Mn more deeply ....
Mn  moaned  Yoongis  name  in  the  kiss.......

Yoongi  blushed  really  hard , hearing  Mns  continuous  moaning  inside  his  mouth ...
Mns  moans  made  him  hard  badly....

At  last,  when Yoongi  got  out  of  his  breath ,  he  slowly  pulled  out  from  Mn .....

He  saw  Mn also  got  boner badly due  to the  kiss.....

Yoongi  bite  on  his  bottom lips hard and  inwardly  moaned, seeing  Mns  boner....

He  saw  a huge  mountain  in  Mns  pant..... He  imagined  how  does it  looks  without  any  clothes....

He  saw  Mn  whined  a bit  for  pulling  away the  kiss in  his  sleep  and  again  drifted into  his  deep  sleep..

Yoongi  got  amazed  seeing  Mn  as  such  a  deep  sleeper......

Yoongi  patted  softly  in  Mns  head and  kissed  his  forehead,  so  that Mn   could  sleep  more  peacefully...

Yoongi  licked  his  lips  getting  the best taste  of  his  life  from  Mns  mouth.... He  felt  his  heart  was  beating  too  fast ....