105

None pov :

Yoongi now went to Min Mansion with his elder son and Chanlis ......

At min Mansion :

Yoongi is currently sitting on the couch with his son and Chanlis whereas Mr. & Mrs. Min on the other couch ......

Yoongi noticed, Mrs. Min is furious about something serious and Mr. Min was trying to calm her down ...

Yg : eomma ???? What's wrong ???? Why did you call us so early in the morning ??????

Mrs. Min didn't reply anything ... She just furiously looked down ....

Appa : Yoongi honey ????? Did you again fight with Mn for some reason ???? ( asked softly)

Yoongi got shook hearing his Appa... He thought , how did they know about this ????

Yg : how come ... ( cut off by Mr. Min)

Appa : Mn told us about it .....( said calmly)

Yoongis blood boiled up hearing Mns name......

Appa : son.... He loves you and his kids a lot .... Don't punish him like this for some silly reasons .... It's good that your mom and dad still don't get to know about these . ( Requested calmly)

Yg : silly reasons ????? Appa????? Is cheating on your partner seems like a silly reason to you ????? ( suddenly Bursted out)

Min couple looked at Yoongi shocked ......

Eomma : "cheating"?????

Yg : yes.... Eomma ... Your so called son in law had cheated on me .....
Hes now going to marry a woman of his kingdom..... ( said furiously )
He didn't even thought about his children , before taking such decisions ...... ( shouted angrily bursting out)

Appa : no no!!! This can't be true ... Yoongi ?? He loves you ... He can never cheat on you .....

Chan :( interrupted) but this is the truth , uncle .......

Liss : yes.... Hes a fraud, uncle....

Eomma : ( suddenly interrupted ) how can you be so sure that , Mn cheated on Yoongi ..... ( asked coldly)

Yg : what do you mean , Eomma ??? Do you think that , Chanlis are lying to me?????

Eomma :( slyly and mockingly giggled) OK... Let's consider that , Chanlis aren't lying , OK???

All hummed ....

Eomma : so Chanlis ???? From where did you you heard the breaking news that , Mn is getting married with a woman of his kingdom....

Lisa :The King had sent us the invitation card aunty????

Eomma : OK .... But did you ever thought of knowing the actual truth, Lisa ?????

Lisa looked at Mrs. Min confusedly...

Chan : what do you mean aunty ??? Are you trying to claim that , we're trying to break our best friend's house, without knowing the truth ??????? ( said angrily)

Eomma : best friend ???? Guys ... It'd be better if you don't claim yourself as Mns best friend ......
Mns parents also got the invitation card and they immediately informed us about that ....
But do you know the actual truth ?????
It was nothing but a rumours that was accused on Mn......

Lisa : aunty ?? How can you be so sure that it's a rumours ???? ( asked sternly)

Mrs. Min laughed at Lisa's words....