100

None pov :

Time  skip after  2 hours :

Mn  now  got  back  to Min  Mansion with  Hobi ...... Because  he  met  with  Hobi coincidentally in  the  outside  of  the  mansion  and  got to  know  that ,  Hobi  came  here  to  receive Taehyung........
Since  Taehyung  is  currently  now  in  Min  Mansion....

Mn  was busy  in  talking  with  Hobi  about  their  personal  matters  while  entering  into  the  living  room .....

He  entered  the  living  room with  Hobi  and  found  Yoongi  was  talking  with  Taehyung in  the  living  room.......

Mn :................... ( Only  looked  at  the  two  brothers  with  silence)

Hobi : hey  Babe.... Hey  hyung....

Taehyung  smiled  at  his  husband  and  Yoongi  just  nodded  his  head  as  response...

Tae : You  arrived  so  early , baby????

Hobi : ah ~~ just  missed  you  so  much  Babe ......

Tae : hmm.. Come  sit ... ( said  to  Hobi)  Mn ??? Come  sit down .....

Mn : hmm.....

Mn  sat  beside  Yoongi  and  Hobi  sat  beside  Taehyung.....

Both  the  couples  are  now  sitting  across  to  each  other ......

Now  Yoongi  and  Hobi  were  talking  to  each  other  while  Tae  and  Mn  was  busy  in  their  random  yet  interesting  topics.......

Mn suddenly  got  up  from  the  couch and  asked  to  Taehyung ...

Mn :  hyung .. Let's  go ....

Tae : hmm .... ( got  up from  the  couch) . Baby  we're  coming  in  a bit ....

Yg : where  are  you  guys  going ??? 😐😐😐😐😐

Mn : going  to  the  playroom ... ( said  casually  but  was  too  cold  to  Yoongi) 

Yg : and  why???? 😕😕😕😕😕

Mn : To  eat  dinner.... 😒😒😒😒( said coldly , moving  his  hand  to  his  neck  and  tilting  his  in  a circular  way  like  a  bad  daring  dork) 

Tae  smacked  Mns  head .....

Mn : ouch!!!!

Tae : idiot !!!!( scold  Mn) To  play  hyung ... OK  Bye... 😁😁😁😁😁. ( said  to  Yoongi) 

Tae  quickly  dragged  Mn  out  of  the  spot .......

Hobi  now  went  to  Yoongi  and  sat  beside  him ........

Hobi : what's  wrong , hyung???? You  look  quite  upset  with  Mn???

Yg : aish!!!! Hobi !!!!! Don't  talk  about  him ......🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

Hobi : hyung ..... Come  on .... . You  can  share  it  with  me .... Tell  me what  happened??

Yg : Hobi ... It's  just  Mn  had  changed  a lot  now ...... Like...... He  doesn't  even  bother  to  talk  with  me  properly ..... 

Hobi  : come  on hyung ..... You  just  met  him  after  a  long  time .... And  it's  normal  that ,  you'll  think  about  him  like  that .....
I mean, you  know .....????  You  are  just  not  that  much  habituated  with  his  behaviour now ......