59

None pov :

Mn went out of the room and got startled by seeing his father Infront of him....

Dad : Mn!!!! When did you come here , son????? Wait !!! Are you crying ??? What happened son???

Mn immediately wiped off his tears and was about to go, but was stopped by someone 's sudden presence...

Yg : Mn!!!!!

Mns Dad now diverted his eyes to Yoongi...

Dad : Yoongi!!!!! What are you - - - What happened to you guys ?? Why Mn is crying...??????

Mn : Dad .. Don't worry... Nothing happened to us .. Some bugs just stucked in my eyes.... BTW . What made you come here???? ( asked politely)

Dad : well.. I heard You came here... So , I wanted you to meet with some of my and your appa's cousins here..

Mn : oh.. OK...

Dad : Yoongi dear.. You also come with us....

Yg : but dad...

Dad : please, son.. I also want my beautiful son in law to meet with my cousins...
.
Yg : o-ok...

Mr. Kim took Yoongi and Mn to Mr. Min and their cousins gathering....

Yg : Hi Appa..

Appa : Hi son... ( hugged Yoongi)

Appa : hey little man .. I was looking for you.. Where did you go???

Mn : just roaming around Appa..

Appa : just roaming around or clinging around with your husband ?? Huh???

Mn : ahhhhh!! ( said blushing )

Yoongi heard his father , so he also blushed.....

Mr. Min and Mr. Kim now introduced both of them to their cousins...
Suddenly an unknown girl interrupted their conversation....

UKn : oh.. So you're Mr. Mn... Hello I'm Zara , Yoongi's cousin... ( extending her hand for handshake)

Mn : Hi. I'm Mn.. ( accepted her handshake)

Yoongi was staring at Mn and Zara darkly....
Yoongi knew very well, how flirty and fake Zara was !!! ...

Yg : hey Zara... When did you come back from London???

Zara : just yesterday...

Zara leaned towards Yoongi's ears and whispered.,

Zara : BTW your husband is so sexy and good looking Bro.. I can't control myself to get myself fucked by a baby faced daddy like him .... His charms and dark voices are already making me horny... ( whispered smirked evilly )

Yoongi looked at Zara darkly with a furious gaze ....

Zara : come on Bro .. Don't mind .. I was just kidding..... ( laughed)

Yoongi just got more mad...

He gripped on Mns hand possessively and hardly ....

Mn flinched at the sudden action of Yoongi.. He looked at Yoongi confusedly...

Yg : umm.. Appa ... Dad.. Will you please , excuse us for a minute ???

Dad : sure dear...

Yoongi immediately dragged Mn towards somewhere at the corner where there is no one ....

Yoongi pushed Mn to the corner wall...

Mn flinched again..

Mn : what happened?? Why are you - - - ( cut off by Yoongi suddenly smashing his lips with Mn grabbing on his collar tightly )