122

None pov :

Time skip at the evening :

Mn  just  got  back  to  his  home  now .....

Mn : Babe .. I'm home .... ( shouted )

Al : daddy ~~~( ran  to  Mn) 

Mn  also  immediately  knelt  down  and picked  up  his  daughter  in  his  chest ....

Mn : hey  baby girl .... ( kissed  on  Al's  cheeks) 

Al : ( pinched  Mns  Arms)  idiotic  baby  daddy ...... Why  are  you  late ?????

Mn : ouch !!!!! Beautiful .... Don't  get  violent  now ... I  had  some  works  to  do .....

Al : and  what  was  that ???

Mn : umm.... It's  ... It's .... Some  works  baby .... ( said  nervously)

Al : ( glared  at  Mn  sternly) 

Mn : OK  fine my  highness  .... I  went  to  gym .....

Al : gym???

Mn : yeah .... Gym ...... ( said  helplessly)

Al : did  mum  gave  you  the  permission  to  join  the gym ??? ( asked  narrowing  her  eyebrows) 

Mn : baby .. It's  a men  gym .....

Al : daddy???? ( asked  sternly) 

Mn : no!!!! Your  mum  didn't ... ( said  Looking  down sadly  ) 

Al : fine  then ... It's  final.... You're  not  going to  gym  anymore ....

Mn : but  baby ...

Al : daddy ...... ( pouted ) 

Mn : fine .....

Al : ( kissed  on  Mns  lips)  my  good  daddy .... ( said  smiling sweetly) 

Mn : (  in spite  of  being  slightly  mad  on  her,  his  heart  got  flattered  seeing  his  baby girl's  smiling at  him,  ) You're  so  sweet  baby  girl ....

Al : yaaaaa ~~now  don't  start  daddy .... Now  Go  and  get  refreshed  in your  room  .....

Al  was  obviously  a little  savage  lioness .. But  she  always  acted  like  very  matured  at  this  young  age ....

Mn : (now  put  Al  down )  OK  my  baby  girl .....

Mn  obeyed  his  one  and  only  baby girl  and  went  to  upstairs .....

Time skip after  3  hours :

At  min  Mansion :

Currently  Sanmin ,  Namjin ,  Jk,  Chim ,  Ria,  Kimmin ,  Vhope  couple  and  Dia  is  in  Min   Mansion  to  take  help  from  Min  couple  about  something  suddenly  and  urgently  ...

V  got  kidnapped  by  some  dangerous goons  gang  for  Hobis  some  business  rivals  purpose ....

Now  the  kidnapper had  threatened  them  to give xxxxxx $  money  to  them ....
But  Hobi  was  refusing  to  give  that money  to  the  kidnapper  and  now  the  Vhope  couple  was  arguing  about  the  matter .. So  for  help ,  they  had  to  gather  to  Min   Mansion  to  take  the  suggestion ....

Tyuzu  didn't come ,  because  she  was  in  Kimmin  Mansion  to  look  after  Wz  and  Al .....

Mrs. Min and  Ria  now  was  handling  the  crying  Dia ......