164

None POV :

Time skip back to Korea :

After some days:

At the evening :

Mn didn't went to office today because of feeling a little bit headache  at the morning ....

Now Yg got back to home 🏡 from his office....

Yg put back his shoes 👟 in the rackets and shouted for Mn as usual ,

Yg : Hun!!!!!!! I'm back to home!!!!!!!( Shouted for Mn casually)

Mn came in front of Yg out of nowhere ,

Mn : hey babe ....( Welcomed warmly )

Yg as his usual habit ran to Mn and jumped onto Mns waist with hugging Mn tightly ,

Yg : baby gum ...( Hugged Mn temptedly)

Mn: ( grabbed on Ygs ass tightly and lifted Yg more upwards on his slim waist.....
He now  pulled away from hug and kissed Yg deeply and passionately )

Yg : ( after some minutes  softly pulled away from Mns strong shots of love kisses and now softly cupped Mns Face , softly whispering)
Feeling better my prince of 🖤🖤🖤????

Mn: hmm ...( Hummer softly )

Yg : Did you take your bath 🛀 yet?????( Asked softly whispering )

Mn: nope .. I was waiting for you to take shower 🚿 together ...( Whispered back softly )

Yg : ( smiled at his lil sweet yet perverted baby)

Yg repeatedly ,yet very sweetly pecked on Mns soft lips and whispered in between his pecks ,

Yg : good that you wait for me !!! I also wanted to make some love with you back to the bathtub with my baby boy again .💋💋💋💋💋..😺😺😺😺

Mn : then what are you waiting for mommy ????😏😏😏😏 ..
Wreck your baby boy again like you always want ...
Make your bratty baby realise  by your dominant love that whose baby he is !!!!! ( Said kissing on Ygs jawline and softly biting on Ygs neck with passion )

Yg : ( moaned lightly and tilted his head back in pleasure  ) mmhhh ~~~ fuck baby ~~( moaned)
Looks like my baby learnt his lessons very fastly ~~~
Good ~~~ nnghhhhh fffffuck ~~~ awwhhhhh ~~~ 💦💦💦💦💦
You're so good for your mommy baby cup 💗💗💗!!!!!!!( Said now lightly grinding his ass on Mns bulge )

Mn : ( moaned softly  feeling Ygs desperate friction over his clothed bulge)
Awwhhhhh~~ fffffffuck~~~~ mommy ~~~ I need you ~~~~ 💦💦💦💦💦

Yg : me too my lil munchkin !!!!💦💦💦💦.. let's just take it to our room fast !!!!
I fucking can't wait no more to have you and wreck you again  already  !!!!!( Whispered) 💦💦

Mn : mmhhh !! Me too !!!! mommy!!!!!( Whined softly against Ygs skin and quickly took their adult desires to upstairs )

Time skip after the romantic shower sex:

Mn and Yg was currently laying on their bed 🛌 naked and was gossiping about random topics  cuddling each other lovingly, like a loving couples  ....

Through the couple's big  fights in the Paris , France , two good things happened...

And that is , one ,
Stella was sent to forever  jail ...

And another one is , after so many argues and short fights finally Yg agreed to mark Mn as his forever mate according to the vampire rules....

Yg at first didn't wanted to Mark Mn , because he thought , Mns little wolf  🐺 body  won't be able to get adjusted with his dangerous vampire venoms from his fangs ...
.
His concerns for his husband's health was absolutely acceptable and right and knew that ...