156

None  pov :

Now  all  the  vampires  shockingly  faced  each  other .....

Jin : Enough !!!!!  Enough  of  this  Revenge !!!!!

Nj : baby ... ( tried  to  hold  Jin  back)

Jin : no  Joon ... Don't  stop  me  today ...
They  fucking  need  to be  know  there  faults ....
King  Lee , I  resign from  being  the  part  of  the  vampire  Kingdom  ...
I  resign  from  this  cold  blooded  war ...
I  can't !!!!  I  can't  bear  this  bloodshed  and  Revenge  anymore ....
Enough!!!!!
I'll  go  to  Mn  and  if  needed , I'll  hold  his  legs  and  will  beg  for  my  forgiveness ...
If  anyone  wants  to  join  me ,  they  can .... ( With  that  Jin  was  about  to  go  but  got  suddenly  stopped  by  Joon)

Nj : wait  Babe ... I'm  joining  you .... I  also  resign  from  this beastful  kingdom ...

Now  Namjin  was  about  to  go  but  suddenly  got  stopped  by  Jm ,

Jm  : wait  hyung ... I'm  gonna  join  you  guys  too .. I'm  also  resigning from  this  .. ( now  turned  back  to  Vhope  couple ) 
Tae ,  Hobi  hyung ... I  know  you  guys  also  regret  your  deeds  with  Mn  very  earlier  than  me ...
I  heard  your  guys all   silent  crying  conversations , when  Mn  used  to  get  raped  by  his clients ...
And once   I  caught  Hobi  hyung  silently  crying  in the  office  also .... ( said  with  His  tearful  eyes) 
I  know  you  guys  wanted  to  leave  this  kingdom  earlier  than  us ...
Now  it's  your  time  to  explore  guys ...
Please,  break  all  the  silence  and  join  us ..
Seek  the  forgiveness  from  our  victims  together and kick the  beastness  out  of  your life  ....

Hobi : You're  right  Jm .. Now  no  more ...
No  more  hold  back.... We're  going  to  join  you  too ...

Tae  : ( went  to  Yg  and  handed  him a locket)  Take  this  hyung ....
It's  a  locket  that  you  gave  me , when  I was  a little  kid .. You  gave  me  this  locket  and  made  me  promised  to  you  saying  that ,  Our  bondings  is  forever  unbreakable ....
But  today  I'm  going  to break  it ..( said  crying  silently ) 
Hyung , like  you , I  have  also  made  a  promise  with  a little  kid  also  .. I  promised him  to  protect  him  forever  from  any  kind  of  danger ...
To  be  honest ,  I  treasured  and  loved  him  like  my  own  little  brother from  then ....
But  never  thought  that , one of  day ,  I  have  to  helplessly  see  him  getting  that  little  dongsang  raped  and  brutally  tortured  by  someone ...
I  never  imagined that  in  my  wildest  dream  also ....
He  never  failed  to  made  me  feel  like  I am  his  loved  one ...
Never ...
He  even  risked  his  life  to  save  my  child's  life ....
Today  our  kids ,  Chim, V are  pointing  their  gun  at  us , because  for  them ,  that innocent  wolf  is  everything ...
That  wolf  is  their  both  father  and mother......
That  person  is  also  a little  part  of  my  heart ,  hyung ... ( said  crying  hard) 
But  still ,  as  I  was  born  as  a beast ,  a merciless  vampire ,  I  had  to  made  that  innocent  soul  badly  suffer  in  my  trap , only  for my  brother  and  my  parents ....
Now  enough !!!! ( wiped  out  his  tears) 
I'm  abandoning  my  family  and  my  cast  for  my  that  little piece  of  heart ....
I'm  going .. I'm  going  to  him for  forever ....
I'll  seek  my  forgiveness  to  him  also ...

Yg :

Tae : just  remember  one  thing , hyung ...
My  husband's  support  is here   with  me , till  the end ... So , one  day ,  it's  sure  that  ,  I'll  get back  everything  in  my  life ...
But  your  husband  is  not  with  your  support  now , so  it's  sure  that  you  lost  everything .....