159

None  pov :

Yg  made  Mn  properly  laid  on  his  back  on  the  bed ...
He  then  leaned  down  to  Mns  member  and  gave  a soft  peck  on  that ....
Immediately  he  wrapped  his  kitty  paws  on  Mns  rock  hard  member  and  surprisingly  Mns  pee  pee  got  shrunken  after  releasing a huge  load  of  cums  on  Ygs  palms .....

Time  skip after  2  hour :

The  couple's  romantic  session  didn't  go  further , because  of  Mn  still  feeling  uncomfortable  with  Yg .....

But  one  good  thing  happened ... In  this mean  time ,  Mn  finally  listened  to  Ygs  words  and  understood  the  main  problem  and  the  reason  of  Ygs  hiding  the  truth  from  Mn .....
Mn  Was  first  very  shocked  to  know  about  the  real  reason  and  truth ....
But then  he  thought ,  he'll overcheck  about  this  secretly  in  his  way  to  know  whether  Yg  is  really  telling  him  the  truth  this  time  or  just  playing  off  the  current  situation ....!!!

Now  the  couple  are  getting  ready to  go  out  for  bringing  back  Mns  parents  to  their  own  home ...

Since  because  of the  the  bankrupt , they  lost  their  own  house ... So  Mn  and  Yg  decided  to  bring  back  Kim  couple  to  their  house ....
And  as  their  children , they  understood  that , it's  their  responsibilities  to  look  after  their  parents  safety .....

Time skip  to  Yjs  house :

Mn  and  Yg  went  well  Yjs  house  to  meet  up  with  Kim  couple ....

The  door  was  opened  up  by  a beautiful  doll  faced  girl ....

The  girl  first  didn't  noticed  Yg , so  she  asked  the  person  in front  of  her ,

Ukn : yes?????

Mn : Umm .... Is  this  Mrs. Yjs  house ??? ( asked only  to  confirm )

Ukn : yes.... Who  are  you ??? ( asked doubtingly)

Mn : uh ~~ ( suddenly got  cut  off the  by  someone's. Entry )

Yj : hun??? Who  is  there ??? Who  are  you  talking  to ??? ( asked  doubtingly  and  came  forward)

Yj  came  forward  and  got  startled  to  see  Yg  and  Mn ....

Yj : ohoh!!!! Hello  brother !!!! Never  thought ,  you'll  come  with  your  husband  so  soon ...

Y/n looked  at  his  front  two  men  and  Yj  confusedly ....

Yj : oh .. Why  are  you  standing there brother ??? Come  in ... ( said  smirking  devilishly)

Yj  now  turned  to  Y/ns  face ....

Yj : hun??? Can  you  please ,  call  Dad  and  mom  to  come  down ????
These  special  guests  want  to  meet  with  them .... ( said  Softly)

Y/n : o-ok .. ( said  confusedly)

Y/n  left  the  spot ....
Now  Yj  lead  Yg  and  Mn  to  the  way  of  living  room  and  made  them  sit  on  the  couch ....

After  some  time  Y/n  came  down  with  her  parents .....

As  soon  as  Mrs. Kim  saw  Mn ,  she  just  ran  up to  him  and  hugged  him  tightly ....
Mn  also  immediately  hugged  his  mother  back .....