20

None  pov:
Mn  saw  a  familiar  cap with  ring  over  a  man ,  in  the  food  court  of  the  mall... And  someone  was  sitting  with him.....both of  them  was  wearing  mask.... Mn  went  nearer  to the  table  and  saw  none  other  than his  husband  Yoongi....   But he  couldn't recognise the  man  who  was  sitting with him... He  got surprised..... 
He  was  about  to  approach  to  their  table but  got  interrupted  by  his  boss  call.... His  boss  lectured  him  on  phone  for  being  late... He  ordered him  to  return  immediately... When  Mn  cut  the  line  and  returned  to the  food  court ,  he  found  no  one there.... He  was  still  stucked  by  the  unknown  figure  with  Yoongi.... It  wasn't  leaving his  mind.... He  left  the  mall  quickly  and  directly  went  to  his  boss... He  showed  him  the  costumes and  explained  everything  about  that  like  a responsible  artist... Then   at  3:00 am he  returned  back  to  his  room  and  flopped  on  the  bed....
He  was  extremely  exhausted  by  everything that  happened  earlier... He   totally forgot  about  Jungkook  and  slept  being  tired...

Next  day :

On  the  show :

Yoongi  pov :

I'm  now  on  the  back stage  getting  ready  for  the  performance.... Today  we've  collaboration  with  other  groups.... We already  practiced with  them.... Recently  I'm  very  worried  about  the  fake  rumours  about  me  and  Xiun.... We're  just  hanging  out as  old  friends..... But  the  media  has  to  make  up  some  fucking  headlines  for  their  TRP......  On  that  day , I  tried  calling  him but  he  did not  answer.... I just  hope  Mn  doesn't  get  any idea about  it from  others..... I want  to  tell  him  about  it  first.... Thats  why  I  requested  my  group  member  to  not  tell  him  about  it.... They  said  as  soon  as  I can  tell  him everything ,   the  problem  will  be  solved  easily...I  also  agree  with that...

Cause  I  know,  Mn  is  very  sensitive  and  protective  about  his  family.... I'm  afraid  he'll  take  the  rumours  in  the  wrong  way...
Especially  in  this  case... He  really  hates  Xiun  a lot... I don't  know  why???  Once  I  get  home,  I'll  tell  him  about  this  and  make  everything  clear.... I really miss  my  babies  so  much...

Jin : Yoongles  ... Are  you  ready??? 
Yg : yea  almost,  hyung... ( my  make-up  artist  is  applying  make-up  on  me  and  other  one  is  fixing  my  dress....)
Jin : OK  hurry  up... We're  the  next  one....

We're  getting  ready to  perform  bst.... I hope  we  could  give  our  best  performance  on  the  stage....

Mn  pov :

Last  night  I  forgot  about  my  son  because  of  so  many  tension.... I was  lucky  that  he  did not  mind  at  all ... He  said  he  enjoyed  playing  and  sleeping  with  Jenlisa.... I've  called  all  the  costume and  make-up  artist ... I guided  them  everything.... I was  actually  too  much  busy  with  my  work  that  I  did not  notice  Jungkook...

Jk : daddy  look.... ( showed  off  his  outfit) do these  look  good  on me....

I took  a view  of  him...

Mn : as  always  buddy.. .. You're  a handsome  bunny... Everything looks  good  on  you... After  all,  you're  my  son.... ( said  picking  Jungkook  up)

Jk : Yap  but  I'm Mommy's  boy  also... When  are  we  going to  meet  him ???  I can't  wait.....
Mn : soon.. Now  let's  go  and  see  your  aunt  Jenlisa  and  Chasoo  performance...
Jk  : yayyy!!!  Let's  go...