52

None  pov :

Yg : baby ~( cracked  voice) ~baby  look  at  me.... (cupped  Mns  face)

Mn  looked  at  Yoongi...
Yoongi  saw  how  Mn  was  struggling  with  his  tears.....

Yg : baby... I  love  you... (hugged  Mn)

Mn : babe ... Don't  cry .... You did  nothing  wrong...

Yg : no!!!!  It  was  all  my  fault.... Appa  insulted  you  in front  of  everyone only  because  of  me....

Mn : babe ... He  did,  because  he  loves  you..... And  I  didn't  mind  at  all...... (said  nonchalantly)

Yoongi  now  got  more  worried  about  Mn .... Why  Mn  is  acting  like  nothing  had  happened  to  him??????? Why  he's  behaving  so  normally ????? What  he's  upto ???? Is  he  up to  doing  something  bad  to  him????
All  the  questions  are  roaming  around  Yoongi's  head making  him  super  worried  for  Mn ...

Yg : Mn... Are  you  sure  you're OK??? ( asked  worriedly)

Mn : yeah sweetheart ... I'm  completely  fine.... Now  Don't  cry .... It's  not  good  for  our  baby's  health.... It  of course  does not  want  its  beautiful  mommy  to  cry..... Do  you  baby??? (talking  to  Yoongi's  stomach)

Yoongi  pulled  Mn  towards  him  and  kissed  him  deeply ....
Mn  could  taste  the  salty  taste  of  Yoongi's  tears....
He  pulled  away  from  Yoongi  and  kissed  on  Yoongi's  eyes  gently...

Mn : These  beautiful eyes  aren't  made  for  crying.... So  don't  cry  babe.... Let's  sleep now... (said  smiling  to  Yoongi)

Yg  : Mn????

Mn : yes??????

Yg : are  you  really  OK????

Mn : come  on  hyung .. I'm  fine.... Now  let's  sleep.. It's  really  getting  late.....

Yg : I  love  you ...

Mn : I  love  you  too.. Good  night.. (said  in  a  sweet  voice)

Yoongi  noticed  that  Mn  didn't  ask  for  any  night  kisses ... It  was  really  strange ... Mn  is  always  the  one  who  always  craves  for  Yoongi's  kisses....
But  now  he's  acting  totally  different...
Yoongi  got  up  and  pecked  on  Mns  lips ...

Yg : good  night.... (whispered  to  the  already  sleepy  Mn)

Time  skip at  the  morning :

Yoongi  got  up  from  the  bed  feeling  the  side  of  of  him  empty...
Mn  wasn't  sleeping  beside  him...

Yoongi  got  off  the bed  and  called  for  Mn......
He  went  to  the  veranda ,  to the  washroom.... But  he  found  no  trace  of  Mn.....

He  searched  the  whole  rooms  of  the  house  but  also  didn't  find him...

Jungkook  and  V also  got  up  at  Yoongi's  such  panic  shouting..... They  also  searched  for  the  whole  rooms  of  the  house....

Now  Yoongi  got  panicked ... He  picked up  his  phone  and  called  on  Mns  number....

Yoongi  found  the  phone  right  in  their  room....

Yoongi  Jungkook and  V  were  about  to  go  out  in  search  of  Mn ,  suddenly  they  spot together  Mn  on  the  kitchen  holding  a  knife and  showing  his  back ....
Mn  was  about  to  press  the  knife  on  his  hand , Yoongi  flew  to  him  and threw   away  the  knife....