114

None pov :

Time skip at the  next  morning :

Yg  still  didn't  talked  with  Mn  yet ...
Surprisingly  Mn  was  also  not seemed  bothering  to  talk    with  Yg .....

Mn  was  still  mad  and  badly  hurt  for  the  last  day  incident  in  the  studio .....

Yg  is  currently  making  Mn  feed  his  food  silently since the  bratty  baby  Mn ,  always  tries  to  skip  the  breakfast  .....

Both  of  them  were  ready  to  go  to  their  workplace ..
Yg  had  already  fed  his  little  kitten  early  in the morning  and  sent  him  to  his  school  with  the  driver....

And  he  is  now  busy  in  feeding  his  little  kitten's  baby  daddy ..... 

And  Mn  was  also  silently  eating  his  food  like  a little  obedient baby .....

Mn : ( suddenly  said )  I'm  full .. I  can't  eat  anymore .....

Yg : wait  .. Don't  move  . ( said  sternly but  coldly ) 

Yg  now  dragged  Mns  chair  near  him  and  placed  legs  in  between  Mns  legs , totally  tangling  them , so  that ,  Mn  can't  get  escape  from  him......

Mn  now  looked  at  Yg  with  his  baby shook  eyes  seeing  Ygs  sudden  action...

Mn : what ????  I said  I'm  full .... ( asked  like  a  confused  baby ) 

Yg : You  said ,  I  heard ... Now  eat ....

Mn : what  the .... ( stopped  in  the  midway  by  seeing  Ygs  cold  glare  towards  him)

Yg : ( shoved  another  spoon  on  Mns  mouth )  I  always  told  you  to  eat  more .... But  had you  ever  thought of  listening  to  me....?????

Mn : Yoongi , but  I'm  still  OK , OK????

Yg : the  hell  OK  you  are!!!! ... ( suddenly  growled )
Just  Look  at  yourself Mn  , it  looks  like  you  didn't eat  anything  for  a month ....
Day  by  day ,  you're  only  losing  your  weight ..... ( said  madly)

Mn : but  still  I  can  carry  you  though.....

Yg : ( sighed  in  frustration  closing  his  eyes)  Mn .... It's  not  the  matter  of  carrying  someone ....
It's  about  your  health .... And  it's  really  getting  bad day  by  day ...
Last  time ,  even  your  mom  also  told me  to  look  after  you ....

Mn : oh  so you  are  now  suddenly  caring  about  my  health ,  because  mum  told  you  to do  that????? ( suddenly  asked madly)

Yg : Mn???? .... What  do  you  mean  by  "suddenly" ????
Don't  I  always  look  after  your  health ?????. ( asked being  irritate  and  mad  at  Mns  sassy  behaviour)

Mn : Yoongi ... ( suddenly  burst  out his  anger  and  Jealousy  ) You  don't  have  to  worry about  me ... I  can  manage  myself .....
You  Just go  and  look  after  your  Jack .....

Yg : ( suddenly  slammed  on  the  table  hardly  and  threw  the  hot  bowl  of  soup  on  Mns  body)
Just  fuck  you  asshole .!!!!!!! ... What  did  you even  learned  in  your  life ,  except  being jealous of  others ...??????

Mn :........( stared  at  Yg  madly) ...

Yg : You  know  what ,  Jack  is  even  better  than an  annoying  piece  of  shit  like  you.... ( said  being  super  furious)