44

None  pov  :

AT  morning :

Mn  woke  up  by  Yoongi's  sudden  phone  call....

On  phone  call :

Yg : hello  hubby ....

Mn : hello wifey ~~~... (said  in  a  rapsy  voice.)

Yg : are  you  sleeping ,  ????

Mn :mmm ~

Yg : oh  poor  hubby... Your  wifey  is  missing  you....

Mn : me  too  babe ...I just  want  to  kiss  my  gummy  bear  right  now... But  I  know  you're  busy  with  your  work right  now.... (said  sadly)

Yg : oh  baby.. I'm  not  busy.. Infact  today,  I'm  going to  visit  you...

Mn : really..????  When????

Yg : umm.. Right  now...

Mn : huh??  Wait  babe... I  hadn't  cleaned  my  house  yet..... Wait...

Yg : nope .. I  don't  care about  it.. I'm  on  my  way... Bye  hubby...

Mn  quickly  cut  off  his  phone...

He  abruptly  got off  from  his  bed and  wore  his  sweatpants.... He  was  searching  for  his  sweatshirt ,  suddenly  he  heard  his  door  bell  rung....

He  guessed  Yoongi  had  arrived... So  he  quickly  went  towards  his  door  grabbing  his  shirt ... He  wore  the  shirt  and  opened  the  door....

He  got starlet by  seeing  an  uninvited  guest  in  his  house....

Mn : y-you???

Sia : hey  baby boy... Waiting  for  me...???? Huh?? (smirked)

Mn : W-what  are  you  doing  here , Sia???

Sia : owww!!!  Such  a  hotty  you  are!!! No  buttons  up  on  shirt!!!  Naughty!!!!

Mn  looked  down... He  saw  he  forgot  to  button  up  his  shirt...

He  immediately  hide  his  small  body  by  the  large  shirt....

Sia  pushed  Mn  inside ....

Mn : hey.??? . What  the  - -???? - W-what  do  you  want ???

Sia : I want  you ... (whispered huskily)

Mn : Sia .. Not  again... I'm  getting  sick  of  your  nonsense....

Sia  went  towards  Mn  and  cupped  his  cheeks....

Sia : I'm  not  talking  nonsense  baby... I  want  you ~~ I want  you  so  bad.. ~~
I want  you  to  take  me  to  the  high... Please,  baby.... ( said  rubbing Mns  cheeks.... )

Mn : no,  I  don't  want  you.. (said  moving  Sia's  hands  from  his  cheeks)

Sia  got  mad ... She  forcefully  pushed  Mn  towards  the  wall  and  cupped  his  cheekbones  again ...

Sia : please,  baby.. Don't  resist  me... Baby ,  I  love  you....
I want  to  feel  you  with  me , ridding  to  our  highs together ..... ( said  about  to  kiss  Mn  forcefully,  but  got  interrupted  by  the  sudden  entry  of  someone )