130

None pov :

Time skip after 6 months :

Mns current life is now worst than a beggar .....
Only in this 6 months his total lifestyle got changed ......
He now lives on doing works in the bar as a bartender .....
He now lives on a rent in a small apartment .....
At the beginning, for his old bad habit of luxurious lifestyle , he did so many loans and now his life ends with the repaying of the loans .....

He didn't applied for any good jobs in any big places because , now he doesn't want to meet up with Yg and any of his friends or family members ever...
Because now he hates all of them ... Even his own kids also ...
He now got such heartbroken that , now he doesn't trust anybody ..... ...

Because Without his any fault , everyone again abandoned him for the third time ....
Mostly Yoongi and his kids ...
After some days of leaving his house , he heard , Yg got married with Jack .....
And his kids also accepted Jack as their father ......

This news broke Mn in such a way that , now , he doesn't believe on the feeling named " love" anymore... He rather hates it the most .... .

Mn now was getting ready for his night duty in the bar .....
He just wore a cheap branded black t-shirt and a cheap ripped black jeans .....

He hopped on the taxi and tell the driver to drive him back to the bar ....

He entered into his bar and changed his dress into the professional bartender' clothes ....

He now started doing his work of bartenders ....
Many rich customers came and go....
Among Some girls also tried to flirt with him ...
But he really doesn't cared about them ...
He just maintained his forever cold expression and did his jobs ....
At this point, some girls got really shook at his coldness and some girls thought his a rude ass man....

Mn doesn't care whatever people thinks about him for his rude behaviour ....
Because He is now really cold from both outside and inside ....
No feelings are no longer involved in his life.....

Suddenly a beautiful male customer
came in front of Mn and first ordered his drinks without even looking at Mn ...

Mn also as a responsible bartender prepared his order and passed that to the person gently ....

Just at the moment , the man touched the glass and looked up to the the bartender to say , "thank you" , he got really shook seeing the bartender before him ......
It's seems like that person just got frozen on his spot ......

Bartender Mn just casually looked over at his customer and then prepared the drinks for some other customer's orders .........

The person understood , it's not the right time and right place to talk with the bartender Mn ....
So finally , he thought to wait for him .......

Time skip after 5 hours :

Mn now finished his night duties ... Now he got ready to get back to his apartment .....
He took his money back and now was about to go out of the bar but got stopped by his boss .....

Boss : oi Ryan .....

Mn : ( turned back to his boss) yes , boss ??????

Boss : come here .....