38

None pov :

Namjin  took  Yoongi  before  Mns  operations  theatre.....

Everyone  standing  there  was  shaking  in  tension...

Seeing  Yoongi  there,  Tae ran  up  to  him  and  hugged  him  crying.....

Tae : hyung.... I'm  really  tensed... I hope  Mn will survive..... ( cried  hardly)

Yoongi  didn't  said  anything  he  just  cried....

Hobi and  Baek went  to  Yoongi  and  rubbed  his  back,

Hobi : don't  cry  hyung.... He'll  be  alright...

Yoongi  hugged  Hobi  back...

Yg : I  hope  so Hobi.. (said  crying)

After  5 minutes  the  doctor  came  out  from  OT ....

Yoongi  first  rushed  to  doctor and  asked, 

Yg : how  is  he  now  doctor????

Doc : ummm... Are  you  his  husband????

Yg : y-yeah......

Doc : I'm  sorry  to  say  that,  your  husband  is  dead Mr. Kim Min.....

Yoongi  got  severe  shocked.... He  didn't  know  what  to do ... So  he  just  cried .....
Tae,  Hobi  hold  him  crying......

Jimin  and  Chanbaek  was  crying  a mess.... They  couldn't  believe  that  Mn  left  them.....

Yoongi  whimpered  and  asked,

Yg : can  I  at  least  see  him  doctor????

Doc : yeah.. You can but  only  for  2 minutes .... Later  we  have  to  shift  him  to  the  Morgan .

Yoongi  went  inside  the  room  and  saw  Mns  dead  body.....

He  sat  beside  Mn  and  put  his  head  on  Mns  chest,

Yg : I  love  you baby.... You  can't  leave  me  like  that... You  have  to  wake  up  and  scold  me , beat  me for  what  I  did  to  you.... I've  to  apologise  to  you for  my  deeds  baby... Please,  wake  up.... We  still  have  to  make  a  lot  of  babies... Who  will  always  roam  around  us,  play   with  us.... They  will  be  a brat  like  our  bunny....
Please,  wake  up  baby... If  you  don't  wake  up ,  your  kitten  and  bunny  will  be  sad.... ( said  crying hard)
Wake  up  Mn... I  said  wake  up.... ( crying  and  punching  on  Mns  chest  hard)

Suddenly  the  nurses  came  in ....

Nurse : Sir.. Your  time  is  up... We've  to  take  the  body....

Yg : no,  don't  you  dare  to  touch  my  baby.... ( shouted  whimpering)

Nurse  : Sir  please,  don't  resist... Otherwise,  we've  to call  the  security...

Yg : do  whatever  you  want... I'll  not  let  you  touch  him.... (shouted again )

Nurse  called  for  security....

RM  and  Hobi  immediately  went  inside  before  the  guards  came  in,  they  dragged  Yoongi  out  of  Mn...

Yg : no,  leave  me..... Let  me  go  to  Mn... He  can't  leave  me  like  that.....
( cried)

Baek : RM... You  guys  stay  here for postmortem  report ... We're  taking  him back to  home.... ( said  in  a  sad  voice)

RM : OK  hyung.....