167

Time skip after some days :

Since that incident , Mn had now stopped talking with Yg ...
Because it's for the second time , Yg played with his reputations and so many year's earned respects like this ....

Mn was obviously known as a reputed and honest businessman in the whole country ....

But Yg destroyed his all earned respects just within a few moments .....

And Mn was still seriously Hurt about that .....

Since that incident , Mn never bothered to even Face Yg at any cost ....

He now started to go out for bars on the day , just after he wakes up from his sleep and returned to home At late night being totally wasted in drunk  .....

He even started to sleep seperately not caring about Yg at all .....

Yg on the other hand , tolerated Mns all these kinds of insane behaviour , for only the sake of his love .....
To him , he knew ,he hurted Mns ego ....
But now  it really hurts , seeing Mn being so careless about his family also ......

Currently it was early in the evening and  all the staffs are out for a half day off ..

And Al as usual was out for staying overnight at her Yn antys house 🏠 .....

Now Yg and Mn was left at home 🏡 alone ....

Mn was bored as fuck and was also hungry at the same time....

So he decided to grab a pack of popcorn 🍿 and watch movies at the living room ......

He grabbed the readymade popcorn 🍿 from the kitchen and now sat on the couch to watch movies now......

He searched for some good movies but found he had seen them all ...

So he sat on the couch , pouting sadly ....

Suddenly he thought of watching some adult videos that his friends often suggested him , but he never showed any interest to those ,for Yg refusing him to see them .....

He grabbed his phone and wore his headphones 🎧 to look for some good straight porns .....

Finally he found one interesting and started to watch that ......

He slipped his hands down to his shorts and started to masterbute himself in a good pace , with moaning loudly .....

Since Mn thought that , He was only left home 🏡 alone , so he moaned Ygs name  loudly ,not hesitating a bit At all ......

On the other hand ,Yg was busy in reading some books in his old studios , keeping the door opened ......

Suddenly , he heard someone's loud moaning coming from the living room ....

He got curious, He got up and went to the living room ....

He found Mn was masterbuting himself in the living room so fastly  , with watching something in his phone 📱and was shamelessly moaning Ygs name loudly again and again .....

Mn : y-yeah ~~~~ Yg ~~~~~~ oh gawd ~~~~ please ~~~ please ~~~~ don't stop ~~~~~ fuck ~~~~~ fuck ~~~~ yeah baby ~~~~~ just like that ~~~ y-yeah~~~
Fffffuck ~~~~ baby~~~~ You're gonna make me cummmm for you ~~~ ughhhh ~~~~ mmmfuck ~~~~( moaned loudly jerking himself fastly )

Yg got shocked seeing Mn moaning for him this hard .....

He went behind Mn , and now tapped on Mns shoulder......

Mn just shrugged off his shoulder in response ......

Yg now called Mn ,

Yg : Mn ?????