138

None pov :

Mn  now  left  the spot  and  went  to  the  other guest room  leaving  his  bedroom .....
He closed  the  door  of  the  guestroom  behind  him .....
He  quietly  sat  on  the  bed  and  gripped  on  his  own  head  in  the  deep  frustration  and  sorrow ....
He  really  doesn't  know how  to  react  now ....
Uncontrollable  amount  of  tears  silently  passed  by  his baby  eyes .....
He  now  felt  himself  totally  broken  and  lonely ....
Now  nothing  feels  right  to  him ....

He  cried  hard  and  laid  flatly  on  the  bed....
He  felt  an  awkward  and  cold  feelings  of  shiverness  running  from  his  body ...
He  felt  his  heart  beating  fast  for  that  awkward  feeling .... His  body  started  to  go  numb  and  cold and  the  world  has  stopped  moving  for  him  ....

He  closed  his  eyes  and  took  a deep  breath  to  feel  the  awkward  silence  of  the  atmosphere ....

Time  skip  after  1  hour  :

Someone  knocked  on  the  door ....
Mn  got  up  from  the  bed  and  opened  the  door quietly  .....

The  door  went  opened  revealing  a smiley  Alayna ...

Al : dad !!!!

Looking  at  the  happy  smiley  Al ,  Mn  decided  to  leave  all  hospital  sorrowness  behind  and  tightly  hug  his  girl .....

Mn : hey  my  princesses ... ( hugged  Al ) 

Al  is  now  of  the  same  height  of  Mns  height ... It  seems  like, in  future , she'll  be  also  taller  like  Jk ....

Al : dad ??? When  did  you  came  back  to  home ?? Nobody  didn't  tell  me  that ,  you're  home ??? ( asked  pouting  madly )

Mn : Aish  Princess !!! Come.. ( dragged  Al  to  the  bed  and  made  her  sit  before  him  on  the  bed ) 

Al  automatically  laid  her  head  on  Mns  lap  and  made  Mns  hands  running  through  her  hair ,

Al : so ,  dad???? How do  was  your  day    in  office ??? (asked  normally )

Mn : it  was  good  sweetie ... BTW  how  was  day  in  the  school ???? ( asked  sweetly)

Al : dad!!!! You  don't  know  what  happened  today !!! The  one  class  junior  boy  that  I  mentioned  to  you  earlier ,  today  he  again  tried  to  mess  with  me .... But  this  time , I  didn't  spared  him  so  easily ....
This  time ,  I  called  my  gangs  and  made  him  beat  up  by  them ...

Mn : Whoa!!! Princess !!! Hold  on !!! You  beat  him!!!😨😨😨😨😨😨 ( said  not  believing  his  ears)

Al : Yap .. ( said  proudly)

Mn : Princess!!!! I  know  you  are  a lioness  but  like  this... You  now started  to  beat  up  guys !!!!!😨😨😨😨😨 ( said  shockingly)

Al : dad!! Chillax !!!!!!!!
Mum  once  told  me  that ,  if  any  boy  comes  to  mess  up  with  me ,  I  should  beat  their  ass  up  without  any  hesitation .... ( said  nonchalantly)

Mn : gawd!!!! You  guys  are  really incredible !!!!😵😵😵😵😵😵 ( said  unbelievabingly)

Al : dad!!!!!  You  know  what !!!! Mum  always  says  me  right  that ,  you're  a soft  and  squishy  baby !!!!😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 ( said  kissing  on  Mns  nose and  squishing  Mns  cheeks )