104

With  Yoongi  :
At  Jenlisa  mansion  :

Yoongi  had  already  beat  the  shit  out  of  those  hired  goons  for  stabbing  his  husband  and  hit  at  the  head  of  his  husband ......
He  was  also  about  to  kill  all  of  them , but  luckily  got  stopped  by  Jk  and  his  that  friend , who  acted  as  Yoongis  fiancee  with  Yoongi .....

When  Yoongi    reached  at  Jenlisa  mansion ,  just  after  some time  Mn also reached  there .....

Yoongi  heard  all  Mns  groaning  in  pain  and  painful  pleadings ......
He  couldn't  resist  himself  to  ran  up to  his  husband  and  hug  him  tightly .....
He  was  about  to  went  to  his  husband  but  immediately  got  locked  by  Jk  on  the  room......
Yoongi  banged  on  the  door  hard  to  let  him  go  to  Mn  but  couldn't  go  because  of  Jk  being super  merciless on  this  matter  ......
Although  Jk  ownself  couldn't  stop  his  tears  falling  from  his  eyes  seeing  Mn  like  this  lost and  pleading before  anyone  only  to  get    them back ...... But  still  he  stopped  his  own  feelings  and  Yoongis  feelings  only  for  Yoongis  rebel .....

ON  the  other  hand , Woozi  was  somehow  stopped  by  Chanlis  to  get  back  with  Mn......
Woozi  was  then  locked  in  another  room  with  Tyuzu ......

After  Mn  was  kicked  out  of  the  mansion,  Jk  unlocked  the  door of  Yoongi  .....
He  saw  Yoongi  was  sitting  on  the  floor  and  was  crying  his  heart  out ......
He  went  and  hugged  his  mother  tightly .... Yoongi  also  immediately  hugged  Jk  back  and  continued  his  crying....

Jk : mama .... Calm  down.... Don't  cry .. ( said  with  a  cracked  voice and  silently  cried  )

Yg : why  should  I  bunny..???? Whyyyyyy?? ..( cried  hard)
How  can  I  calm  down  seeing  my  heart  getting  hurt  like  this  ???? (cried  hard ) 

Jk : Mama  remember , it's  your  rebel  time  ..... Don't  break  down  like  this ,  in  your  own  battle  mama.. Don't ..( said  in  a deep  cracking  voice) ..

Yg : no!!!!!! ( cried) Now  enough !!!!!!!(wiped  out  his  tears  by  his  hands) I  can't  hurt  my  baby  anymore ......
Enough  of  taking  Revenge .... I  don't  want  this  kind  of  henious  Revenge where  my  heart  will  only  get  hurt  by  me......
I'll  go  to  him  now .. And  will  say  sorry  for  hurting  him  like  this .....

Yoongi  was  about  to  go  but  suddenly  got  interrupted  by  someone ,

Lisa : Wahhhh!!!! What  a rebel!!!! Go  Oppa ,  go!!!! Go  and  say  sorry  to  your  baby  boy  and  also  say  that ,  " baby ,  I  thought  of  teaching  you  a good  lesson  for  your  suddenly  going  away  and  leaving  your  everything  behind ... But  got stopped  by  seeing  your  current  hurts "
right  Oppa ...????

Yoongi  got  startled  and  shook  at  Lisa's  words ....

Jen :( interrupted ) Lisa stop!!!! Stop  thinking  in  your  hot  head ... At  least  think  about  this  in  a  cool mind  Lisa .....

Baek : yes ... Jenny  is  absolutely  right  guys... Can't  you  guys fucking  see  that  how  much  he  loves  his  family ...???
I  think  you  guys  should  better  stop  hurting  Mn  like  this  ( said  calmly)