81

None  pov :

Yoongi  came  downstairs and  went  to the  living room ....

Jin : Yoongi ... How  is  Mn  now ?? ( asked  concerned)

Yg : he's  OK  now , hyung ...

Nj : hyung ... We  have  to  go  now ... Some  guests  are  coming  at  our  mansion tonight  ...so...

Yg : oh !! OK...

Jin : OK  bye  Yoongi .. Take  care  and  call  us  if  any  problems  happen ,  OK???

Yg : OK  hyung...

Namjin  left  the  mansion....

Yoongi  was  chatting with  Sanmin  and  Vhope.....

Yg : you  guys  must  be  tired  now .. Please ,  have  a  rest  in  the  guestrooms.... I'm  going  to  the  kitchen ...
If  you  need  something  just  call  me...

Yoongi  left  to the  kitchen ...

Tae : yeah... I  need  to  take  a nap  for  a  while .. Come  hun ... Let's  go  to  the  room ...

Hobi : OK ...

Sana : yeah .. I  need  to  take  a cold  bath  now ...

Jm : aish!!! OK  let's  go ... (picked  up  Sana)

Sanmin  and  Vhope  went  to  the  guestrooms .....

Suddenly  Lisa appeared  to  kitchen  and called  Yoongi...

Lisa : Yoongi ??

Yg : yes???

Lis : Jenny  had  called  me  earlier .. She  wanted  to  talk  to  you .... Now, She's  on  the  line .. Take  it.. ( giving  her  phone  to  Yoongi)

Yoongi  confusedly  took  the  call...

At  phone :

Yg : hello....

Jen : hello  Yoons ..??

Yg : yes,  Jen???

Jen :  Is  Mn  still  at  home  now ???

Yg : yes.. Why  did  you ask????

Jen : I  had  talked  with  Lisa's  family  doctor  earlier ... She  said  she  can't  .... Cause  later , tomorrow  morning , she'll  go to London  for  1 month...
And  she  still  had  to  make  her  bags  packed... .

Yg : But Jen... You  know  it's  rare to  find  such  specialist  in  this  town ... Please,  convince  her  at  any  cost ... ( said  upsetly)

Jen : OK .. Yoons... Hold  on  for  some  minutes ... I'm  going  to  call  you  again...

After  some  time  :

At  phone :

Jen : hello  Yoons... Are  you  there??

Yg : yes, Jen...

Jen : Yoons... I had  already  convinced  her ,  but  she  said , she'll  be  only  free  for  now .... So,  will  she  come  now ???

Yg : sure .. Thanks  Jen...

Jen : NP Bro... We'll  be  there  in 10 minutes .....