22

Time  skipped after  1 week :

None  pov :

Hours  passed,  days  passed... Neither  of  them  talked  with  each  other  even  though  they  returned  home since  the  last  fight.... ... Yoongi  didn't  talked  because  he's  afraid that,  if  he  forgave  Mn  easily  like  the  last  time,  Mn  will  run  the  same  mistake  again... And  Mn  didn't  talked  because  he's  afraid  that,  he'll  make  the  situation  more  worse....
Everyone  noticed  the  couple's  tension  on  the  recent  days... And  someone  was  waiting  for  this  moment....
This  someone  was  none  other  than  Xiun... He  was waiting  for  this  opportunity  to  provoke  Yoongi  against  Mn..... He  made  a  very  evil  plan  for  Mn......

Xiun  pov :

I was  following  Mn  since  the  time  I  met  him  in  America.... By  this  time  from  the  stuff  I get to  know  about  Mns  working  time... So  I  made  up  his  plan  to  trap  Mn  so  badly  that  Mn  could  never  get  over  that... And  using  that  opportunity  I  will  make  Yoongi  mine forever....
I called  my  assistant  in  this  plan...

Me : hello... Are  you  ready????
Unknown : Yap  boss... I'm  in  his  office  room... I've  already  ordered  his  regular coffee.. But  this  time  I  mixed  it  with  spike...
Me : good... Did  he  doubt  on  you  about  anything???
Unknown : no way ... I order  for  him  this  everyday... And  Btw... ... I spiked  it  when  he  went  to  washroom...  (said  smirking )
Me : good  girl.. ... Now wait  for  my  signal and  complete  the  mission.. Then  you  can  make  him  all  yours...Joy... .

Joy  : sure  I'll...... He  is  only  mine.... Oh... He's  coming.. I'll  hung  up  now ....

Let's  see  how  can  you  escape  from  my  plan  this time  Mn.....

Mn  pov :

Ash!!!  This  Joy  is  so  clumsy... She  accidentally  spilled  her  tea  on  me... Aish!!!  My  shirt....!!!! Oh.. Now she  is  talking  to  someone on the phone... So  careless and  unprofessional....

Joy : sir... I'm  sorry... I accidentally  spilled  the  tea..
Mn : it's  OK... Sit  down...
Joy : thank you  sir... Oh... I forgot!!!  Sir ,  your  coffee...
Mn : thanks  ( taking  some  sip of  the  coffee)
Joy  : you're  always  welcome  sir...

Suddenly  my  head  started  pounding  hard .. I grabbed  my  head .. It's  spinning...

Mn : ahhh!!!  Joy!!!!  My  head!!!
Joy : I  was  waiting  for  this  moment baby boy....
Mn : what  did  you  mixed  in  my  coffee???? 
Joy : sex  drug  baby... Now  you  will  want  me  like  I  want  you.....
Mn : no.. Don't  come  near  me  you  slut....

I fall  on  the  couch  grabbing  my  head... I felt  so  weak... Joy  came  near  me  and  tied  my  hands and  legs  by  a rope... ... She  tored  my  shirt  apart  and  pushed  me  down....

Mn : Joy please... I beg  you.. Stop.... I've  a family... Please....
Joy : shhhh!!!  Babyboy  mommy  will  make  you  feel  so  good....
Mn : no please... Leave  me.....

She  kissed  me  on  my  neck  and  collarbone .... She  bited  on  it  to  leave  the  mark... She  desperately  straddle  on  my  member by  her  ass.... I moaned at  the  feeling...

None  pov :

Mn  was  feeling  helpless  because  of the  effects  of  the  sex  drug  in  his  body... It  makes  him  feel  want  more...
Joy  was  desperate  for  Mn... She  took  off  Mn 's  pant with  boxer... Mn  desperately  closed  his  legs  to  protest  against  his  feelings.. Joy  sunk  her  mouth  in  his member  and  sucked  it  hard... Mn  buckled  his  hips  upwards  to  thrust  in  her  mouth..... She  bobbed  her  head  and  made  Mn  go  crazy....