42

None  pov :

Mn  woke  up  in  the morning with  him  severe  headache... He  found  himself  on  someone's  room he  don't  know...
He  saw  his  shirt  was  off... He  got  panicked.. He  sat  down  and  took  his  phone  from  the  desk  near  the  bed...
He  abruptly  got  off  and  was  about  to  go but  someone  stopped his  way ....

Girl : where  are  you  going  early  in  the morning  baby boy..???? (smirked)

Mn : Sia??? What??  Did you??? (shocked)

Sia : relax  baby  boy.. I'm  not  a rapist... Okay??  You're  just  sweating  a lot  when  I  got  you  here... That's  why  I  took  off  your  shirt.... Nothing  happened  between  us...

Mn : thank  God.... You  just  scared  me...

Sia : chill  baby.. Take  your  shirt... BTW  you  have  such  a  sexy  abs  baby!!!!! Wowww!!! Is  that  your  pink  nipples??? ( about  to  touch  Mns  nipples)

Mn  immediately covered  his  nipples  by  his  two  hands

Mn :  don't  touch  my  nippies... And for  the  last  time  Sia... Stop  calling  me  baby... I don't  like  you... Stop  your  obsession  for  me... We're  just  friends.. Nothing  more... (growled)

Sia : and  for  the  last  time  Mn... I  love  you.. Why can't  you  love  me  back ???  We  already know  each  other  for  7 years... Isn't  it  enough  for  you  to  know  me???? (shouted)

Mn : Sia .. I know  you  very  well.. But  I  always  see  you  as  my  other friends .. Now  stop this.. ( said  calmly)

Sia : OK.. But  just  for  now... Are  you  going  for  work  today???

Mn : hmm.. Otherwise,  that  rude  ass boss  will  kick  me  out.....

Sia : OK.. Get  ready  baby boy.. ( smirked)

Mn : aish!!! It's  useless  to  make  you  understand....

Mn got  ready.... He  lended  a shirt  from  Sia.. As  Sia's  ex - bf  also  used  to  work  there... She  always had  an  extra  pair of  shirt......

On  the  other  hand, 

Yoongi  got  a  phone  call  early  in  the morning....

At  phone :

Yg : hello...

Taemin : baby.. It's  me  your  bf...

Yg : oh.. Hi  Taemin.. What's  up???

Taemin : baby,  are  you  busy  today???

Yg : no.. Why????

Taemin : baby I'm  in  Europe  now.. Will  you  come  and  meet  me  with  bunny???  I really  miss  you  guys...

Yg : oww baby.. Such  a  sweet  of  you.. OK.. We'll  meet you  soon...

Taemin : thanks  baby.. It  means  a lot  to  me.. I  will  send  you  the  address  OK?? Bye .. See  you  soon...

Yg : bye....

Yoongi  hung  up  the  phone... He  informed  Jungkook  about  Taemin...
Jungkook  got  so  much  happy  and  excited  to  meet  with  Taemin....