23

Time  skip  after  1 year :

Mn  and  Yoongi never  met  with  each other  since  then.... Yoongi and  Jungkook  live  with  Yoongis  parents now... Jungkook  often  ask many  questions about  his  dad.. He  misses  him  so  much..... He  even  cries silently  when  Yoongi  always  avoids  his  questions and  sometimes  shout  on  him,   for  asking  the  same  question.... .... Jungkook  wants  his  normal  and  happy  family  back.... He  wants  to  live  with  both  of  his  parents  together  like  a  happy  family  they  were  before......

On  the  other side,  Yoongi  wants  to  forget  about  Mn.... That's  why  he  started  dating  with  Xiun.... He  sometimes  feels  bad  for  Jungkook , to  make  him face  like  a  situation  like  this,  for  not  giving  him  enough  time for  his  busy  works...... He  honestly  sometimes  doubts  on  his  own  decision.....

Xiun  becomes  successful  with  his  evil  plans... Now  his  mission  is  making  Jungkook  out  of  Yoongis  life which  seems  pretty  much  hard  to  him... He  often provoked  Yoongi  to  send  him  to  boarding  school by  showing  so  many  false  excuses... But  Yoongi  always avoid  that  topic... He  never  wants to  make  his  son  separate  from  him....

Mn  had immediately  left  the  city  from  that  incident  with  Yoongi for  avoiding  the sign  in  the  divorce  papers.... .. He  also  left  his  job for  not making  any  further  contact  with  his  family  and  friends.... He  totally  lost  himself... He  thought ,  if  he  keeps contact  with  them,  they  will be  more  humiliated  in  the  society  for  him.... They  will  be  more  ashamed  to  be  kept  in  touch with  a  useless and raped  man  like  him...... He  never  told  anyone  about  the  truth ......... He  only  left  from  the  city ,  not  giving  a chance  to  his  friends  or  family  to  know  the  truth....... After  all, he  is  a  useless  piece  of  shit for  everyone.... He  thought ,  no  one  will  believe  him  if  he  says  the  truth. Everyone  will  insult  him  and  will  not  give  any  chance  to  clarify  him.... ... After  all,  his  own  husband  didn't  give  him  any  chance  to  say  the  truth.....

On  the  other  hand,  Mns  friends  were  searching  for  Mn.. They  knew  the  truth... After  that  horrible  incident,  Joy  regretted everything... She  went  to  Xiun  to tell  him  that  she'll  tell  the  truth  to  Yoongi... Xiun  threatened  her  back  showing  her  nude  photos  of  shower... He  said  that  if  she  tells  the  truth  to  Yoongi,  he'll  make  the  photos  viral  on  net..... Feeling  helpless,  she  went  to  Lisa  and  told  her  everything.... Lisa  slapped  her  multiple  times  for  ruining  the  life  of  Mn ... She  made  her  leave  the  job... Then  she  told  those  to  her  other  friends  in  EXO  and  blackpink.... They  then  collected  the  CCTV  footage  and  saw  the  video..... They  decided  to  not  tell  those  to  any  other  people until  they  find  Mn... They  desperately  wanted  to  know  why  he  left  them.....

And  about  other  members  of  BTS who  Mn  always  thought  his  own  brothers .... They  also  fall  in Xiun's  trap.... They  thought  Mn  was  the  culprit... They started  to  hate  Mn  for  cheating  on  Yoongi..... They  even  don't  want  to  see  his  face....... They  felt  very  bad  for  Yoongi and  Jungkook ...... They  never  imagined  Mn  will  do  this..... They  stopped  contacting  with  Mn....

In  this  way  Mn  lost  everything  in  his  life....  For  his  only  survival  he  started  working  with  other  company in  the  new  town... He  started  working  there  as  a both head of make up  artist and  a  photographer. As  the  photographer  of  that  company wasn't  punctual  on  his  work,  the  company  let  Mn  handle  the  place as  he  had  a  good  basic  on  photography........ Mn  thought  none  of  his  friends  knows  about  his  working  in  this... But  he  was  wrong... EXO  and  Blackpink  knew  about  his  presence  in  this  city.... They  often come to  visit  but  always  make  himself  escape  from  them  at  any  cost... He  changed  working  with  3 companies and  4 rent  houses   for  this  reason.... He  got to  hide  his this  job  with  very hard  efforts...