79

None  pov :

The  brides  side  and  the  grooms  side  all  were  now  gathered  together  in  the  wedding  place.....

And  the  brides  and  the  grooms  are  now  standing  on  the  stage ......

The  priest  was  reciting  all  the  terms  and conditions  regarding  the  marriage .......

All  the  couples  are  now  standing  beside  each  other  on  the  ground...

Jimin  beside  Sana, Hobi  beside  Taehyung,  Lisa  beside  Jenny with  Woozi  in  their  lap , since  the  couple  insisted  kimmin  couple  to  keep  the  little  kitten with  them ....

Chan was   standing beside  Baek ,  Rose  beside  Jisoo,  Namjoon  beside  Jin , Kai  beside  Chen  and  Mr & Mrs. Kim & Min  beside  each  other.....

Mn  was also  standing  beside  Yoongi.. But  he was  checking his  phone.....

Yoongi  noticed  that .....

Yoongi  pinched  his  arms  and  signalled  him  to  give  him his  phone ......

Mn protested  a bit in  whisperingly ...

Mn : babe ~~( whispered)

Yg : shut  up  and  give  me  your  phone .. ( also scowled  whisperingly)

Mn  helplessly  gave  his  phone  to  Yoongi .....
Yoongi  put  the  phone  in  his  pocket  and  whispered ,

Yg : now .. Concentrate  in  the  weddings, idiot...

Mn : hmmm....

Priest  : now  the  grooms  and  brides  can  kiss  each  other .....

The  3 grooms  and  brides  now, kissed  each  other .....

Everybody  clapped ..... Everybody  was  now busy  in  congratulating the  brides  and  grooms   ....

Yoongi  was  holding  on  Mns  hand  tightly ... So that,  his  little  baby boy doesn't  get  lost  in  the  crowd....

Mn  was also following  his  husband  helplessly...

Suddenly  Mn  said , 

Mn : babe.. I need  to  go to the  washroom , please ... 😶😶😶😶😶

Yg : huh???  Now??? 😨😨😨😨

Mn : babe.. It's  urgent... 😭😭😭😭

Yg : OK ... Let  me  accompany  you.... 😶😶😶😶

Mn : babe???😵😵😵😵  You  stay  here ... Otherwise,  bunny will be  upset  not  finding  any  of  us  here....😞😞😞😞

Yoongi  thought , Mn  was  right....

Yg : Fine..😣😣😣😣. . Just  Don't  get  lost  in the  crowd ... And Come  quickly . OK??? ... 😮😮😮

Mn :  babe???? I'm  not  a little  baby  now... ( whined) 😭😭😭😭😭

Yg : OK  OK.... Just  come  back  quickly ... OK??? 😣😣😣😣😣😣😣

Mn  : 😀😀😀😀😀OK.. ( showing  his  bunny  smile)

Mn  quickly  ran  away  from  the  crowd......

The  brides  and  grooms  now  met  with  their  parents  and  parents  friends...