151

None pov :

Hearing  Sanas  screams  Vhope,  ChanBaek ,  Jenlisa ,  Chaesoo  and  Park  couple  also  came  out  from  their  room ....
They  also  rushed  to  Kimmin  room .....
After  entering  into  the  Kimmin  room  all  of  them  got  shook  seeing  the  couple's  position  and condition ....

Yg  Now  afraidly  moved  back  from  Mn ......
He was  so  shocked  by  his  own  actions  that  now  he  can't  believe  his  actions .....

He  afraidly  looked  at  Mns  frozen  body ......
Now  He  has  no  guts  to  touch  Mns  body .....

He  just  hugged  his  own  knees  on  his chest and  looked  at  his  husband's  frozen  body  shockingly ...

Jihope  and  Chanlisoo   rushed to  Mn  and  picked  him  up  from  the  spot  and  rushed  to  outside  to  take  him  to  the  nearest  hospital ....

Others  also  followed  them  except  Jen and  Rose ........

Yg  didn't  move  at all  from  his  position ......
He  just  cried  hugging  his  own  knees  to his  chest ....

Now  Jen  and  Rose  went  to  Yg  and  hugged  him  to  comfort  him ....

Jen : Yoongs !!!!! Stop!!!! Don't  cry !!!! ( said  patting on  Ygs  back)

Yg : ( now cried  hard)  Jen .. I  can't.... ( cried)  I-I  just  can't  ~~~( said  crying  hard) 

Now  Rose  also  started  to  comfort  Yg .....

Suddenly  3 of  them  got startled  by  a sudden  call  on  Ygs  phone ....

Since  Yg  was  crying  a mess  now .. So  Jen  picked  up  the  phone .....

On  phone :

Jen : hello ???

Ukn : is there  Yg near  you????? ( asked  casually)

Jen : yes ,  who  are  you ????

Ukn : You'll  get  to  know  it  later Ms.. First  put  the  phone  on  speaker!!!!!!!

Jen : ( confusedly  put  the  phone  on  speaker  and  signalled  Ya  and  Rose  to  hear  the  caller) 

Ukn : hello  Yg ..... So  how  was   my  trick  boy???????

Yg : ( first  got  startled but  then  quickly  recognised  the  voice)  Bambam????????

Bambam : Yes ,  Bambam,  The victim  of  your  heinous  wild  desire and  now  also  the  culprit  of  someone's  slow  death ..... ( said  laughing  devilishly) 

Yg : BUSTARD !!!!!! I'M  NOT  GONNA  SPARE  YOU !!!! ( said  shouting  madly) 

Bambam : Oh !! Poor  Yg ....!!! You  don't  have  to  worry ,  now  my  mission  is  completed , so  I  own self  will  surrender  myself  to  police  again ....

Rose : ( madly  interrupted) What  do  you  mean  Rascal??????

Bamabam: ( laughed  devilishly) 
I  meant  that ,  I've  already  taken  my  Revenge .......
Yg .. You  must  be  wondering  how  I  completed  my  Revenge  right ???
Let  me tell  you .....
One  day,  I've  spotted  your  so  desired  and  loving  husband  on  the  edge  of  pond , walking  alone  and  maybe  searching  for  his  friends ....
First , I revealed  myself  before  him ... He  was  so  shocked  and  startled  by  seeing  me  that ,  before  he  could  understand  anything , I  attacked  him  with  my  evil  black magic .....
I  controlled  his  soul  and  his  everything  by  my  power ....
He  was  totally  under  my  control  at  that  time ...
I  made  him  lie  to  his  friends  and  you ... So  that ,  you  get  aggressive  and  mad  on  him ...
Cause  I  know  very  well  that , a powerful  vampire  like  you  has  also  some  weak  points  that ,  you  guys  can't  tolerate  the  betrayness  and  lies ....
That's  why  you  guys  are the  forever  enemies of  wolves ...