4

At the wedding, the priest initiated the ceremony, making both grooms extremely nervous. Mn was the first to place the ring on Yoongi's long, pale finger. Yoongi followed suit, and the crowd clapped in celebration. The priest then led them in taking their vows, which they repeated after him. As the ceremony progressed, it was time for the customary kiss.

Mn stood still, unsure of what to do. Before he could react, Yoongi leaned in, pulling Mn into a sudden, deep, and brief kiss. The crowd erupted in applause.

The unexpected kiss left Mn in shock, and he stared at Yoongi in disbelief. Yoongi, with a soft smirk, leaned closer and whispered into Mn's ear.

Yg: "So how was your first kiss with a guy? Did you enjoy it, hubby?" He said, smirking.

Mn was speechless, utterly confused by the unexpected turn of events. He was about to respond to Yoongi when he found himself pulled away by the wrist, guided by Yoongi toward Yoongi's relatives.

Yg introduced  Mn  with  everyone  nicely...

Mn  knew  very well that, all  Yoongi  was  doing  is just to  take  his  revenge...

Now  they met  with  Yoongis  friends  and  brother..

Tae  : congratulations..  Mn  and  Yoongi..
Hobi : congrats  guys...
Jin : seriously  Yoongi.??? .  You got married  with  this  fuckboy !!! 
Yg : yeah..(sighed )  My  worst luck.. Look  I've to  get  married  with  a  midget...
Nj : you  know  Jimin  is also  an  inch taller than  him.....  ( saying  with  disgust) 
Why  did  you  even get  married  with  him  anyway..
He  doesn't  even  deserve  you... You  deserve  the best...

Mn's anger boiled within him, and he clenched his fists tightly. Desperately, he reached into his pocket, trying to locate his anger management pills. As a young half-wolf, Mn struggled with anger issues, and these pills were essential to help him control his temper. Without them, he could transform into a raging beast, a common issue among half-wolves trying to fit into human society.

However, when Mn searched for the pills in his pocket, he couldn't find them. His fury was growing, and he desperately needed those pills to regain control.

Yoongi, amused by Mn's anger, taunted him further.

Yg: "Shut up, Namjoon." He smirked and continued, "Look at the baby; his face is turning red with anger. Baby, are you going to cry?" Yoongi teased, using a baby voice to mock Mn.

Mn struggled to maintain his composure and respond to Yoongi's provocations.

Yg: "Oh, come on, baby boy! Say something!" He purposefully teased Mn.

Mn was on the brink of losing control when Mrs. Min intervened. Mrs. Min, aware of Mn's anger issue, swiftly approached with the pills.

Ygs mom: "Mn, come with me."

She led Mn away from the situation and offered him the pills.

Yg's mom: "Have these."

Mn took the pills with water and then expressed his gratitude.

Mn: "Thanks, Eomma."

Ygs mom smiled warmly at Mn and made a suggestion.

Ygs mom: "Don't call me 'aunty,' honey. From now on, just call me 'Eomma.' I'm your mother now."

Mn agreed with a nod, finally feeling a sense of belonging and acceptance.

Time skip after some hours :

Mn and Yoongi found themselves in their newly acquired house. After entering the house and taking a tour, they learned that the servants would arrive the next morning. The couple seemed to like the house, but a problem was apparent to both of them: there was only one bedroom in the whole mansion. Although there was a guest room, it lacked a bed.