136

None pov :

Time skip at the  night  in  Kimmin  Mansion :

Mn  had  already  determined  that ,  no  matter  how  hard  it  will  be  for  him  to  control  himself  from  touching  Yg  tonight  ,  he'll  have  to  succeed  to  be  stay  away  from  touching  Yg  at  any  cost  to  win  his  challenge  to  his  friends ...

ON the  other  hand ,  Yg  wanted  to  touch  Mn  and  have  sex  with  him right  now ,  so  that ,  he  can  Wreck his  baby  totally  and  win  the  challenge  with  his  friends ...

Currently  both  of  them  now  sitting  on  their  bed  and  was  silently  watching  TV ....

Both  of  them  had  already  changed  their  clothes  after  getting  refreshed ...

Mn  was  wearing  a  white  t-shirt  and  a  black  short ...
Whereas  Yg  was  wearing  a  black  long  sleeve  t-shirt  and  a  black  short ....

Yg  slowly  shifted  his  naughty  pale  hands  on  Mns  thighs  and  slowly  squeeze  it  while  still  sticking  his  kitten  eyes  on  the  TV ....

Mn  understood  Yg  was  trying  to  hint  him  to  get  physical  with  him.. So  he  suddenly  said ,

Mn : Umm .. Babe  ~~~ do you  want  to  watch  some  movies ???

Yg : ( stopped  squeezing  Mns  thighs  and  looked  at  Mn)  movies???

Mn : y-yeah!!!

Yg : OK .. What  kind  of  movies , do  you  have ????

Mn : ahh ~~ so  many ... What  kind  of  movies  you  want  to  watch ??? Um horror,  thriller ,  detective .... ( cut  off  by Yg)

Yg : wai-wait ~~hold  on !!! I  don't  like these  horror ,  detective ,  thriller type movies .. Do  you  have  any  romantic types  movies ????

Mn : Romantic  type??? No!!!! I  don't  have  any ??? ( said  confusedly)

Yg : what???  Don't  you  like  love  stories ???

Mn : n-no!!!  I  don't  like  to  watch  those  kind  of  stories ??? ( said  confusedly  looking  at  Ygs  expressions)

Yg : seriously  hun!!!  We  just  had  love  marriage  and  you're  saying  that ,  you  don't  like  love  stories ???? ( asked amusingly)

Mn : Aish!!!  Babe!!!!  I  trust  on  love  but  I - I  just  don't  like  to  watch  the  love  stories  and  dramas , you  know ??

Yg : OK  fine ... Now  we're  going to  watch  a movie  of  different  kinds !!!
( said  a  little  bit  smirks)

Mn : ( didn't  noticed  Ygs  smirk)  what  kind???

Yg : it's  Fifty  shades  of  grey ....!!! Have  you  ever  watched it???? ( asked  curiously)

Mn :  Fifty  shades  of  grey .... ( thought  hard) no!!!!!  I  had  never..
What  kind  of  movie  is  it , Babe ??? ( asked  confusedly  like  an  innocent  baby , since  he  never  saw  that)

Yg : I  don't  know ,  I  just  heard  it's  a  good  movie ... And  I  hope ,  you'll  like  it, my  sweet  gum .. ( lied  sweetly )

Mn : OK ... ( said  normally)

Yg  inwardly  smirked  like  a  devil ,  and  now  played  the  movie  in  the  TV .....