88

None  pov :

Time  skip  to  the  next  morning :

Yoongi  woke  up late from  his  bed  and  found  no  sign  of  Mn ......
He  hastily  went  to the  washroom  and  came  out  after  10 minutes .... He  wore  his  outfit  for  his  company  and  went  to  the  downstairs  with his  belongings ........

There  he met  Woozi  playing in  the  living  room  with  his  toys ......

He  went  to  his  son  and  gave  him  his  morning  kisses .......

Yg : morning, darling ......

Wz : Morning , Mama .. ( greeted  happily  showing  his  gummy  smile)

Yg : Did  you  have  your  breakfast , kitten?????

Wz : yap ..... Daddy  had  already  fed  me and  also  left  for  his  office  ......

Yg : oh ... ( said  sadly remembering  their  last  night  fight )

Wz : Is  everything  OK,  Mama???? ( asked  concernly)

Yg : yeah , everything  OK , kitten .. Why  did you  ask?????

Wz : Earlier  daddy  looked  this same upset   ( said  confusedly)

Yg : it's  nothing,  sweetheart .... It's  just  your  daddy  had  so  many  office works  and  that's  why  he  was  upset  about  that .......

Wz : ohhhh!!!! 

Yg : OK .... So ,  are  you  sure , you  can  stay  at  home  alone ?????

Wz : Mama!!!!! I'm  not  a kid now ... I've  already  grown  up  a lot .....

Yg : aish!!!!!!!!

Wz : Mama!! ( whined)

Yg : my  2 years  baby  is  saying  that , he  has  grown  up  a lot!!!!!! ( said  slightly  laughing)

Wz : Mama!!!!!! ( whined)

Yg : OK..... My  big  baby ...... Don't  bother  the  stuff  much  and  be  a  good  boy  to  them .... Ok????

Wz : OK  Mama ....

Yg : yeah .. And  call  Mama or  Daddy if  you  face  any  kind  of  problem, OK????

Wz : OK ....

Yg : you  know  Mama's  and  Daddy's  number,  right ????? ( asked  concernly)

Wz : yeah  Mama ... Don't  worry ....

Yg : OK ..... Stay  safe  and  take  care  of  yourself , OK ,  sweetie?????

Wz : OK , Mama ...... ( kissing  Yoongis  lips )

Yg : bye ,  sweetheart .....

Wz : bye  Mama!!!!

Yoongi  hastily  grabbed  his  breakfast  and  left  for  the  company with  his  car , since  he  was  late  for  it .....

AT  BIG  HIT  COMPANY :

Yoongi was  greeted  by  the  company  stuffs  and  BTS  members ......

Jk : That  was  really  late  daddy's  kitten.....( mischievously  laughed)

Yg : yaaaah ~~~~ Bun ~~~ Do  you  want  to  get  a smack  early  in  this  morning?????

Jk : noooo!!!!!! I was  just  kidding  mumm.... ( protested)