57

None  pov :

Chanlis  dragged  Mn  to  the  living  room  where  Mrs. Min  and  Mrs. Kim  was  gossiping  with  Yoongi....

Mrs. Min  first  noticed  Mn ... So  she  said,

Eomma : hello  son ...

Mn : H-hello....

Eomma : come have  a  sit son...

Mn sat on  the  couch  beside  Yoongi....
Mn didn't  talk  with  his  moms  properly  for  almost  2 years.. So  he  was  feeling  slightly  awkward  there...

Mom : so  son .. How  are you???

Mn : umm.. Just fine ...

Mom : You  look  so  pale  son... Is  everything  all  right....???

Mn : y-yeah.. I'm  OK...

Eomma : are  you  still  upset  with  us  son????

Mn :.............

Eomma : we're  sorry  if  we  hurt  you  anyway  baby... We  just  came  here  to  invite  you  to  our  2 weeks  weekend  on  a rent  island...
We  already  invited  to  all of  your  and  Yoongi's  friends  and  cousins  there....
Yoongi  said  he's  coming  with  us... We'll  be  more  glad  if  you  join  us.... We  heard  you're  also  free  for  3 weeks  for  this  summer  vacation.... So  will  you.....????

Mn : . I  can't...

Eomma : But  Dear, why?????? Even your  appa also  wants  you  to  go  there.....

Mn  : Eomma...... I'm  sorry  to  say  but  I  don't  want  to  see your  husband's  face there .. ( growled  suddenly )

Mom : Mn !!! Don't  talk  like  that !!! He's  your  father  in  law....

Mn : so  what???  Did  he  ever  think  me  as  his  son in  law????

Eomma : son, he's  sorry  for  his  that day behaviour ....

Mn : come  on  Eomma ... Don't  play  with  me  now.... I'm  not  interested  in  any  of  his  apologies.... You  can  take  Yoongi  and  the  children  from  here  ... I'm  not  going  there...

Mom : but  baby  your  dad  also  invited  you  there.... At  least  come for  your  dad....

Mn : huh???  Dad??? He's  also  the  same  as  Mr. Min...... So Mom, I  hope  you're  done  with  me....

Mom : Mn!!!!

Yoongi  can't  tolerate  anymore  now ... He was  extremely  mad  at  Mn  for  his  same  stubborn and  disrespectful  behaviour  towards  his  parents....   

He  interrupted  his mother  in  law  saying,

Yg : mom .. Let  him  do  what  he  wants... Why  can't  you  understand  that , it's  useless  to  make  a  stubborn  and  egoistic  man  understand something.....????? ( suddenly  bursted  out)

Yoongi  looked at  Mn  with his yellow  coloured  eyes  darkly...
Everyone  noticed  the  changes  in  eye  colour....

Eomma : Yoongi ,  what  are  you  saying ???

Yg : Eomma  please... I'm  sick  of  his  this  kind  of  behaviour towards  you  guys....

Mom : Yoongi .. He's  your  husband .. At  least .... (cut  off  by  Yoongi )