41

At  rent  home :

Luckily, Taeminkook  were  still  out...

Yoongi  bursted  into  the  living  room and  turned  his  head  towards  the  culprits...

He was  basically  penetrating  their  soul  with  his  red  stares....

Yg : now  speak.... (said  coldly)

Jin,  RM  and  Hobi  already  know how  merciless  Yoongi  can  be... They  don't  need  anyone  to  explain.....

Jin : actually Yoongi.. We  know  that ,  Mn  is  alive.... A---(cut  off  by  Yoongi)

Yg : what  happened  in  the  hospital  on  that  day  when I  left.....????? ( again  said  coldly)

RM : hyung  wait.... It  was  not  Jin  hyung's  fault .... Let  me  explain.... (pleaded)

Yg : then  explain.....

RM  explained  everything  that  happened  on  that  day... He  even  told  that  how  they  sometimes  contact  Mn.. How  Mn  refused  to  give  his  current  address.... Everything......

Yoongi  got  super  angry ... His  eye  colour  is  darkening  more red.... He  flew  to  RM  and  pinned  him  to  the  wall  grabbing  his  neck.....

Yg : if  you  guys  knew  everything, why  the  fuck  you  didn't  tell  me????? ( shouted)

Jin  ran  to  Yoongi  and  grabbed  his  hands...

Jin : Yoongi .. I  plead... leave  him, please ... (pleaded)

Yg : why???? Are  you  afraid  that  you'll  lose  your  husband????? Huh??? ( smirked  darkly)

Jin : Yoongi  please... Leave  him.. Otherwise ,  he'll  die...

Hobi : hyung .. Please,  stop.. You're  killing  him....

Yoongi  left  RM 's neck....

He growled loudly.....

Yg : only  for  you  guys  today  I'm  living  alone with  my  son.... Only  for  you  guys  my  son  now  hates  his  father.... Why???? Why  did  you  guys  did  it  to  me???? Why???? ( shouted)

Yoongi  now  broke  down.... He  knelt  on  the  floor....

Yg : for  fucking  10 years ,  I  lived  alone without  him... I blamed  myself every  single  day, for  being  the  cause  of  his  death.... His  death  was  also  death  for  me.. My  soul also  died  on  that  day...
I  was  fucking  living  being  actually  dead  inside.... ( cried hard)

Yg : but  how  could  you  guys  understand  my  pain..????  You  guys  are  not  my  actual  friends.. And  how  could  a monster  like  me  have  some  friends...????  I'm  just  fucking  a useless,  ruthless and  merciless  monster to  everyone .... How  can  I  expect  something  from  you??? ( whimpered  loudly)

Jin  knelt  beside  Yoongi....

Jin : Yoonie  baby... Look  at  me.... ( soft  voice)

Yoongi  looked  at  him  with  a  brown  puffy  eyes...

Jin : it's  also  not  your  fault baby... It's  no  one's  fault.... We  didn't  told  you , because  Mn  made  us  promise  that ...... Mn  didn't  want  to  go  back  to  you...
He  thought  the  situation  we  faced  on  that  day , was   his only  fault....
He thought  going  far  away  from  you  could  keep  you  safe...
And  we  also  don't  have  any  rights  to  stop  him  or  change  his  decision....